Netflix the interview!! Is hilarious!

What a classic movie! It’s hilarious beyond belief! Also KAty’s perry firework is truly an uplifting song. i remember seeing during the victoria secret show in 2010 at her prime. how the wheels of fortune turn! anyways i think its cuz she cut her hair short. yuck!

victoria secret: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifx3GWMpw-Y

god she was so beautiful. one of my biggest crushes! look at them thunder thighs bruh! them squats yield a high roi!

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag Drifting through the wind wanting to start again?Do you ever feel, feel so paper-thin Like a house of cards one blow from caving in?Do you ever feel already buried deep? Six feet under screams, but no one seems to hear a thing Do you know that there’s still a chance for you? 'Cause there’s a spark in you [Pre-Chorus] You just gotta ignite the light And let it shine Just own the night Like the Fourth of July [Chorus] 'Cause baby, you’re a firework C’mon, show 'em what you’re worth Make 'em go, “Aah, aah, aah” As you shoot across the sky-y-yBaby, you’re a firework C’mon, let your colors burst Make 'em go, “Aah, aah, aah” You’re gonna leave them all in awe, awe, awe

Didn’t know you were a thigh guy brah - I figured you were more into the petite Ariana Grande types. Watchu think about Iggy Azalea types of lower body shape. Have the “enhancements” been taken too far? Asking for science.

haha im absolutely not a thigh guy. in fact i broke up with the cheerleader chick in hs specifically cuz she was called thunder thighs by friends. im also not a big boob guy either. b is ideal, c is ok, but a d is too much.

i actually dont like iggy that much. she’s hot, but the heavy make up is just not my thing. plus enhancements are also a huge turn off. i dont mind boob or butt enhancements but face enhancements irk me.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3911908/Iggy-Azalea-shows-surgically-enhanced-visage-makeup-free-selfie.html

make up is amazing though. it can really hide a chick’s blemishes.

Er, I mean, how could any self respecting man date a girl named “thunder thighs” by her friends? Surely it is a challenge to his masculinity! I take it you did not have a Chun Li fetish in high school like many teenagers at the time.

was never a fan of chun li. never got into street fighter. but my biggest hs crush was actually smallville’s kristen kreuk and coincidentally she played chun li. almost hooked up with a chick that looked exactly like her, even for current photos. but got cock blocked by a future buddy of mine. anyways shes in thailand teaching esl dating some ugly thai dude. shes still fire too, just literally cyber stalked. no idea whats wrong with her. maybe the dude’s rich, but highly doubt it.

was really into the whole half white half asian thing for a good min cuz there was plenty of that crap where im from. i dated a chick that looked like riley reid. and i know she isnt half asian but she looks it.

i know its silly to not like someone because of peers, but keep in mind, in hs we arent that developed so we easily stray from who we are just to fit in. nowadays i have a firm grasp on what i like or dont like and give very little fucks about others.