Future of FM/AM radio

What do y’all think will happen? When I’m driving a car, I’ll sometimes have it on, since I don’t subscribe to any of the streaming services. I never listen to it any other time though. Plateau? Consolidation and more syndication? Gone for good?

Melting ice cube. With more and more auto manufacturers rolling out Apple and Android phone OS integrations with base trims, listenership will continue to decline gradually.

BIG BOYYYYYYYYY HALLLO!!! i have streaming and i dont care. they keep me up to date on what music is popular. I also love the original content they produce where they ask questions and callers call in and say a story. ryans roses though its fake is great stuff!

AM sports radio still gets big ratings. I could see that sticking around for a while. And country FM stations. Those folks are slow to adopt new technology (they still buy physical albums, after all).

But it’s obviously in secular decline. If I’m not listening to sports talk radio, I listen to podcasts/music using my phone.

Radio should continue to exist until WiFi or cellular service become practically free. A lot of people aren’t going to have their phones streaming for hours unless Comcast uncaps data usage.

I still haven’t found a free internet streaming service that doesn’t suck. Sirius is good, not free, but good.

dafuq? streaming music for 2 hrs a day does not consume that much data. plus many cellphones have unlimited nowadays!

Why are you yelling

Nery, you know that a majority of Instagram models use graphics programs to enhance their photos or even videos? On the basic level, these programs will adjust colors and remove things like skin blemish. However, some programs will adjust the face proportions, like make eyes bigger, change nose shape, mouth width etc. That’s why so many Instagram people have the same face. Do you think this is dishonest or do you think it is all good fun and enhances enjoyment? Please discuss tanks.

A British Challenger 2 tank was hit directly by 14 RPGs and an anti-tank missile in Iraq. The crew was uninjured and the tank was back in operation 6 hours later. Another survived 70 RPG hits. Only 1 Challenger 2 has been destroyed in combat; by another Challenger 2 in a friendly fire incident.

^ great tank fact, tanks

AM radio will never go away. It’s the one last true way for the government to communicate to citizens in case of an invasion.

when looking at a insta model’s account. it shouldnt matter if they enhance their photos. there job is to make their photo look as best as possible. it is their very job to be fake! but i guess if say i bred with a insta model and she was not as advertised, i would be very disappointed. its like if you married someone who was gorgeous because she had a lot of plastic surgery, then when you have a child, the kid turns out hideous. then i would feel betrayed and lied to!

Got it. So, it’s fine unless the woman is for breeding, in which case, they better have the genetic goods. Many tanks.