Hands down the best part of going on business trips

hpracing007 wrote:

Griingo wrote:

…don’t be a bourgeois twat

Hard to believe given my upstanding character on here but I have the story to top them all, unfortunately can’t share due to privacy.

mate, you can’t be all like ‘ive got a great story but i can’t tell’  spill the beans.

hpracing007 wrote:

Griingo wrote:

…don’t be a bourgeois twat

Hard to believe given my upstanding character on here but I have the story to top them all, unfortunately can’t share due to privacy.

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHANGE NAMES TO PROTECT THE NOT-SO-INNOCENT!!!!!!!

“Mmmmmm, something…” - H. Simpson

whatsyourgovt wrote:

i’ve been on company dime for the past month and i can second the comment about eating out getting boring. I find myself now opting out of social events, grabbing a salad and eating in my hotel room. I second nery’s comment, it gets very lonely and i probably contribute to that given my post work –> gym –> food to go –> work –>facetime and sleep. I am glady removing myself from this lifestyle in favor of paying for my own food but being with my family. 

Why don’t you drop in at bjj gyms? 

you basically need to come from a target school pedigree/work at prestigious firm in the US/have a really good connection.

- AF hivemind

Smartphones make the travel lifestyle fun for me. Meetup for the win. I don’t travel anymore but I used to do 150 days a year in hotels  If I was married with kids, probably wouldn’t have been as fun