He's Kraftyyyyyy!

Come on guy, you’re better than that. Rise above it.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26055197/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-charged-solicitation-prostitution

I admire the effort of whoever is down voting every one of my posts within minutes of them going up. Warms my heart!

Trump had a lot of detractors as well, still does, history will reveal who the true patriots were!

Image result for kraft kissing brady super bowl

Best part is the police have the act on video. Future Robert Kraft sex tape now floating around for Patriots fans everywhere.

When the feminists going to push to legalize it? My body, my choice, amirite6

was he with a hottie. there is nothing wrong with prostitution. a hot young chick trying to come up with a really rich billionaire mogul is a:

(Tale as old as time) Song as old as rhyme Beauty and the beast

You’re not wrong. The only reason these Asian parlors get busted is because some of them are fronts for human trafficking. In this very case, one of the workers wasn’t allowed to ever leave the property. That’s not cool.

If it was legal, and I’m not even talking full service prostitution (though that should be legal too), you could get a rub and tug without the guilt of possibly aiding modern-day slavery. Which, let’s face it, is kind of a boner killer.

This belongs in the Feedback Forum.

But, while we’re on the topic, there’s some very blatant misuse of the voting system directed at a few people. You, for example, seem to have a person that lives in a similar time zone follow you around and immediately downvote every comment you post. Same thing is happening to ohai and me, but our hater(s) seems to be active when it’s daytime on the other side of the world. Wonder why that is…?

And then there are the users that have duplicate accounts and immediately upvote their own comments. It’s pretty brazen considering the WC isn’t that active. I mean, you post something and log in under another name to give yourself an upvote for practically every comment you post? Not only is it really obvious, but that takes a unique kind of crazy right there.

In either group it’s just a handful of people. The best way to combat this as a community is to be much more liberal with your upvotes. Upvote anything that adds any sort of value from advice to humor to, well, anything that doesn’t suck. And save your downvotes for spam and malicious trolling. That’s basic voting etiquette, anyway.

Maybe they’re just playing the long game and preparing for the day when we can redeem our AF karma points for all kinds of cool AF memorabilia?

[video:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lIymx_tKfw4]

This guy has the right idea.

modern day slavery is extrmeely prevalent in africa!

kenya believe it!

Sounds like the laced weed did do some permanent damage.

Image result for rudy clap gif

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup, text that says 'BREAKING: BREAKING: Police reveal photo of Patriots owner Robert Kraft's prostitute to the public.'

^ She seems nice.

More names to be released, Kraft not the biggest name according to Adam Schefter. Human trafficking. Dark to Light. There will come a time when none of them will be able to walk down the street. Anti-lynching law no coincidence. Godspeed Patriots. #WWG1WGA

100% turd/charlie/wanker

I mean there are a ton of people with multiple personalities. In which case, multiple user names makes a ton of sense!

R Kelly just turned himself in. Dark to Light. Just the beginning. #GoldenAge.