Get a load of this

I’m just chillin at the office (by chillin I mean cold calling like a mother fucking boss) and I get an instant message from this gal in accounting saying that it would be good to grab drinks after work, then gave me her phone number…

The only thing I can focus on is that if it was ME who did that to HER, and she found it creepy… I would be canned so friggen fast.

Anyone else ever been in this situation? Yeah, she’s cute, but I’ve had some bad ideas before… but this one is a BAD idea.

We will need pics to adequately assess the situation.

It can’t be helped. With all the alpha energy circulating here, it’s inevitable that some will escape into daily life and attract natural attention of the opposite sex. I call this effect “the thirst”. Anyway, I don’t know if it’s necessarily a bad idea. I mean, look at pokhim and his stories of healthy socializing after work.

up top stud muffin. ive hooked up with 2 co workers. better to hook up with them once one of you leaves. try not to do it if they have a so or they are drunk!

dont view hanging out with a female co worker as a bad thing. it is a resource that you need to tap. she might be inviting you to a co worker outing where teh cool kids go. or she might have many hot friends that you’ll meet in the future.

i invited a ton of people for these outings before. anyways i imagine some chicks prolly thought i was hitting on them, which i was not. just being nice!

Greenman, I would love to play along with this game. But it’s 2019, and the internet has made the world a smaller place. I don’t see how this is a good move for me to make.

Should I clear it with HR and my boss first? My boss ain’t going to be happy, I’ll tell you that now.

Bro put the Pic behind a password that only AF people would know. Questions like “what is the four letter name of the most woke poster” or “who can buy a porsche with the daily volatility of their portfolio” or even my favorite “which AF poster will have the shortest marriage in history? Hint he loves rap lyrics”

Honestly bro, if this happened to me and there is zero context for it, I’d assume it’s either a gag or this girl is nuts. I’m all for gender equality but something ain’t right

Image result for its a trap

lol dont snitch on yourself. dont judge a book by its cover. just hang out. maybe she has a lot of fine dime friends!

damn you raw. haha

Does this girl have issues? I’m wondering if there’s some info behind your “BAD idea” assessment.

They all do

If you knocking it out with the girls in accounting, try the actuarial department…hot!

Yo CEO, I’m in your city now. If you want to hit Ophelia’s and get freaky with this gal, let me know.

We all have issues. Does this girl have any worthy of screaming red alarm bells???

FTFY

I would have texted her late afternoon, but overall I’m a pretty reckless person and probably not the best person to take advice from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocGiulPm3IU

Drunk, faded Browned out, looking all shady Two months since I fucked a lady Young Man dick going crazy

I preferred it when it was subtle

It’s 2019, girls ask guys out all the time.