Pet peeves

My commute today got me thinking about some of my pet peeves that really get on my nerves, namely people walking their head glued to their smartphone during rush hour in the subway and people not waiting for the train car to empty before rushing in.

What are things that make you want to roundhouse kick someone in the face?

People starting duplicate threada

Smelly people. Public transport is the bane of my existence some days.

^lol cant kick them cuz i dont even want to touch them.

people that drive slow. unfortunately i cannot kick them. i have a need for speed.

Here’s my original list:

1. Beta males with no survival skills.

2. Guys who are willing to be cuckolded to keep relationship with certain girls.

3. Negative NPV women.

4. Bros who are not willing to let other bros use their party venue for free. Also, cuckolds, in case I forgot that earlier.

5. Omitting home equity from net worth calculations.

6. Non treaded personal armored vehicles.

7. Poor people (defined as

8. Instagram models who don’t even bother to photoshop their ugly features for our viewing pleasure.

9. High maintenance bishes.

quick update. so bitcoin went out saturday night with our bros. he ended taking this white chick to my other buddy’s spot. but one of my dbag friends swooped on him and banged the chick. instead of getting pissed off, bitcoin just said he didnt really want it. now i call bs on account that hes a beta. but like in bball i aint going to call foul when im not the one getting fouled. im starting to hate that dbag. i enjoyed his co cuz he was a great hunter in the club. but to pull a robbery on your bros is not cool!

on a similar note. that same dbag made 5 of us and a dude in a motorcycle locate bitcoins motel where he was having his first 1 night stand just so he can get the keys from bitcoins car. when bitcoin came out with just a bathrobe to go fetch. the dbag wanted to go inside and bang the chick. i held him down haha. (it was pretty funny, cuz dbag was pissed cuz he struck out and he called bitcoin 20 times, and bitcoin kept giving us wrong directions). anyways while everyone was giving bitcoin a bunch of handshakes, my future ibanker buddy went in the motel room to verify there was a chick. anyways the chick supposedly look horrified and said, “i’m not down for a gangbang”.

anyways it was an epic night. we were also rolling in a super nice expensive car, cant remmeber what it was. but it was a lot nicer than the camry i used to drive!

I always want to read these stories from the girls’ point of view. So in this case, she’d be like yo I went to this guy’s house to bang this other fat dude. Total beta, but his Filipino friend said he has $8 million in bitcoin and a $30 million convention center. But then I ended up banging his random douche friend instead, lol ok. After that, I went to a motel and the 5 douchebags wanted to gangbang. Good thing I’m not a slut. Anyways, got to go post on insta. Kk bye.

women are typically vain. when you are cute, you are automatically nice, intelligent, and funny!

hot dudes get this often so they try to have a lot! which makes them dbags!

people are confused when chicks are with dbags! they’ll say chicks like bad boys!!, but honestly they have their own vanity to blame!

can we start a new thread to seriously talk about this? In terms of “attractive qualities that qualify someone for our seed?” Type of way?

the only quality I can think of I want in my next gf is for her to be nice. I don’t care even if she’s boring, just want to date a nice chick.

[video:https://youtu.be/tZkouut-9RQ]

lol ceo have you seen the hily app ad on snapchat?

https://youtu.be/9kEv3WDtKFk?t=8

Looking for a cute baeeee? BORING!!! SWIPE UP for bad bishes

in game of throna one of the sand sister

“you want a good girl, but need the bad pussy” ear bite! yum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v5MEk7KE-Y

Yeah - I’ve seen it. That chick and everything she says in her 20 second ad is a shining bastion of everything I don’t want in a girl. I’m not saying I’m not looking to date a confident gal, but certainly not one who wants to act like a bad b!sh just because she can.

^ She seems nice.

She’s only acting so she can get spanked!

Would you date a girl who is nice, has a great sense of humor, but is uglier than sin?

Like Margaret Cho or Sara Silverman? Heck no. Possiblly if it was a comedy club and the two drink minimum was giant jello shots.

Anyway—back to pet peeves.

Mine is guys who do curls (shrugs, rows, etc.) in the power rack or squat rack.

Hey! We only have one squat rack and one power rack. Do your silly stuff anywhere else but here.

People who eat really loud.

quietly fuming about the actions/inactions of random strangers is basically my neutral state so here’s my list

People who stand in door ways or other places that are clearly thoroughfares

People who take forever at a counter when there’s a long queue behind them asking 101 questions, chatting with the server and generally just being awkward. Get in, get out and let the line move up.

Related to that, people at craft beer bars who spend ages with the bar staff trying samples of every single type of beer while other people wait to be served. try a couple but at some point you have to just pull the trigger and order a pint

Bar staff who don’t take note of who was first at a bar or at least ask who was next.

People (mainly women and southern european tourists) who doddle along pavements in anything but a straight line and don’t adhere to the unspoken rules of pavement etiquette

People who get on public transport before people have gotten off

People who sit with bags on seats on public transport when it’s clearly reached the point of busy-ness where it’s polite to move your bag and allow someone to sit

People who don’t ask people who leave their bags on seats on public transport to move them so they can sit and just stand anyway therefore reinforcing the poor behaviour. exception being if you’re only going a few stops

People who don’t vacate their seats for people who are clearly pregnant, disabled, injured, old or otherwise more in need of the seat than them

People who react indignantly when you’re trying to be polite

People who vape in the toilet at work. Everyone can smell it and you haven’t gotten away with it.

Add Asian tourists to that list. Maps, selfie-sticks, people in a state of semi-panic all packed into one big giant ball of chaos that blocks every other intersection around my office block.