Can Excel sort by color?

Let’s say I have a standard excel sheet with 2000 odd rows of data, and numerous columns, but, certain rows are highlighted differently. Is there a way to sort based upon each rows distinct color?

Excel 2010 can do this. Earlier Excels cannot.

Wow… I didn’t even try. Sorry to burden your holiness with such trivial pursuits.

I don’t understand your reply? He answered the question

Are you the guy who downvoted me? Because if so, come the fuck on bro (and by bro, I mean never my bro).

I figured out how to sort by color as soon as I actually tried (because I didn’t prior to making this thread), which is why I sarcastically apologized to the guy on the satirical pillar that he is the God of AF.

IDK why I’m explaining myself. Now please reinstate my karma - I care about that sort of thing.

No I didn’t. Someone else is doing that.

Y’all are sooooooft!!!

Hahaha weak ass fooosssss

They h8 us cuz they ain’t us

and they peanut butter and jealous!

Should’ve been short Boeing and CEO10K AF Karma today

It’s not like I cut my dividend or anything though - and you damn well know I’ll be delivering the facts (earning surprises) in the future. Short squeeze is imminent.

Did you ever hear back from that girl who texted you to go out for drinks??? Deetz, nephew!!!

Why does AF hide the down voted comments? Is that supposed to be some safe-space-trigger-warning-bullshit?

It’s to eliminate spam and trolls by providing a disincentive. I don’t think it works that way here but I’d guess it does in the actual forums

We went out for happy hour with some co workers. But it’s a terrible idea for me to pursue it. I’m acting generally disinterested and being friendly with her.

Been talking to this cute little Peruvian gal anyway that I met at brunch.

lol the olde im not down if ur not down but if ur down im down trick!

give me the loot!

im living vicariously through you.

anyways as jaimie foxx once said:

https://youtu.be/rfjtpp90lu8?t=165

Blame it on the Goose, gotcha feeling looseBlame it on the 'Trón, catch me in a zone Blame it on the a-a-alcohol Blame it on the a-a-alcohol Blame it on the vodka, blame it on the Henny Blame it on the blue tap, got you feeling dizzy Blame it on the a-a-alcohol Blame it on the a-a-alcohol

:frowning: i remember when hypnotiq was the coolest drank in hs