Sign up  |  Log in

Post a pic of where you're working from today

The Colorado transplants seem to be calling the shots now and have shut our whole city down because of a “blizzard”… Cuz they soft and don’t know how to act in snow. My city is going to shambles.

What a devastating, mind-boggling scary… blizzard.

#SOFT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

CNN is fake news.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

I’m at Gutman Library, Harvard. Here am I (image):

http://bit.ly/gutman-HBS

Gurveer wrote:

I’m at Gutman Library, Harvard. Here am I (image):

http://bit.ly/gutman-HBS

Why did you choose to study for the CFA while going to Harvard? 

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

Gurveer wrote:

I’m at Gutman Library, Harvard. Here am I (image):

http://bit.ly/gutman-HBS

As the analyst forum Boston Ambassador, welcome ot Mass. There’s a couple of events around you tn that I may go to, one’s at the CIC the other in sommerville. 

Show down voted post CEO10K-DAY 0 points

whatsyourgovt wrote:

Gurveer wrote:

I’m at Gutman Library, Harvard. Here am I (image):

http://bit.ly/gutman-HBS

As the analyst forum Boston Ambassador, welcome ot Mass. There’s a couple of events around you tn that I may go to, one’s at the CIC the other in sommerville. 

There’s like a 1% chance that he/she actually goes to Harvard. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

You don’t know my gender & you know my college ;)

I took the level one early on. Now, I’m determined on completing the program. I believe the details in the CFA® curriculum can’t be substituted with any college experience. I hope you’re asking me the question in the right tone, and so this is why I’d never drop the program. We respect the designation and know what it takes :)

Thank you :)

I wouldn’t call myself an athlete, but definitely a sportswomen. I’m running the marathon this Sunday (http://bit.ly/marathon-bolton)

Let me DM you, else here we’ve people who will quantify the probability of me participating.

Gurveer wrote:

I took the level one early on. Now, I’m determined on completing the program. I believe the details in the CFA® curriculum can’t be substituted with any college experience. I hope you’re asking me the question in the right tone, and so this is why I’d never drop the program. We respect the designation and know what it takes :)

i was asking because i wouldn’t choose that path. I think harvard’s biggest benefit is the friends you make there. You can learn the secrets of heteroskedasticity and PPP whenever but you can go to harvard only once. 

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

i mean also the fact that when you say you went to harvard you can sip your drank and watch the people you tell squirm with inferiority!

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

I’ve said it before, all these New World schools are so tacky. Oxford/Cambridge, Sorbonne or hacksaw. 

you basically need to come from a target school pedigree/work at prestigious firm in the US/have a really good connection.

- AF hivemind

Far from a Harvard student
Just had the balls to do it
And no I’m not through with it
In fact I’m just previewing it

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

Gurveer wrote:

You don’t know my gender & you know my college ;)

Goes to Harvard, but her dad doesn’t even own a dealership. 

#fraud

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

Codtrawler87 wrote:

You can learn the secrets of heteroskedasticity and PPP whenever but you can go to harvard only once. 

+1

82 > 87
Simple math.

Gurveer wrote:

Thank you :)

I wouldn’t call myself an athlete, but definitely a sportswomen. I’m running the marathon this Sunday (http://bit.ly/marathon-bolton)

Let me DM you, else here we’ve people who will quantify the probability of me participating.

you gotta connect with KMD - shes our resident marathon runner. 

BS - this weather is turning, we should coordinate another AF Boston meetup maybe in April. 

Nerdyblop wrote:

i mean also the fact that when you say you went to harvard you can sip your drank and watch the people you tell squirm with inferiority!

If i went to harvard, i would make sure I spiced in humble hints within every sentence. “Oh you”re from Albany. That’s funny, I went to school around there in Cambridge”. “ahh, you’re getting Indian food tonight? My favorite colour is crimson red.” 

whatsyourgovt wrote:

Gurveer wrote:

Thank you :)

I wouldn’t call myself an athlete, but definitely a sportswomen. I’m running the marathon this Sunday (http://bit.ly/marathon-bolton)

Let me DM you, else here we’ve people who will quantify the probability of me participating.

you gotta connect with KMD - shes our resident marathon runner. 

BS - this weather is turning, we should coordinate another AF Boston meetup maybe in April. 

Yeah I’m open to it.  It might wind up being May but we should start coordinating one.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Wrong thread.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:

whatsyourgovt wrote:

Gurveer wrote:

Thank you :)

I wouldn’t call myself an athlete, but definitely a sportswomen. I’m running the marathon this Sunday (http://bit.ly/marathon-bolton)

Let me DM you, else here we’ve people who will quantify the probability of me participating.

you gotta connect with KMD - shes our resident marathon runner. 

BS - this weather is turning, we should coordinate another AF Boston meetup maybe in April. 

Yeah I’m open to it.  It might wind up being May but we should start coordinating one.

Can I come?  I’ll go if it’s at a BU bar.  Kinvara or White Horse.  Flaming Sambucas on me, capped by some fisticuffs.