A Plea to My AF Bros and Brosesses

Dear Bros and Brosesses,

I’ve been around here for a long time, doing my best to shine the light of truth on the matrix so my fellow bros and brosesses can make more informed decisions in their lives. Tact is not something I’m good at, and at times I know it appears I’m trying to bludgeon you all with truth. That is not my intent. My only goal is to plant seeds of questioning so you can perhaps see the world in a different light. That was always the one ask.

Well,I have one more ask before I leave you all for good to make your own decisions. Please pray. We are entering a period that will require great wisdom to navigate successfully. When the light of truth shines on the most evil crimes imaginable, please pray that we do not give in to vengeance. Pray for truth & reconciliation, for justice that comes from a place of love and wisdom. Healing and forgiveness must be made available to those who seek it in good faith. We can’t forget that the system itself was designed to perpetuate evil and the people who participated and benefited from that system are also victims to an extent. The only way to completely eliminate a corrupt system is full truth and reconciliation. Everyone must be able to say how they participated without fear so we can all fully understand how the system worked and not repeat it. This is humanity’s final exam.

Pray we graduate.

Love to you all and Godspeed!

What’s a goon to a goblin?

I’ll see you at the furnace party.

Life ain’t always what it seem to be Words can’t express what you mean to me Even though you’re gone, we still a team Through your family, I’ll fulfill your dream

https://youtu.be/NKMtZm2YuBE?t=31

#wattf

Thoughts and prayers

This reminds me of when rahul apologized to everyone and asked to be banned. And he did it at least twice.

Like Maximus said in gladiator, what we do in life, echos in eternity. Your actions here will echo in the WC and beyond. Farewell and Godspeed!

Don’t forget your Nike’s

Hopefully this doesn’t mean what I think it means. I’d tell you to talk to someone if you need help, but I’m sure you believe you have everything figured out so it’ll fall on deaf ears.

I hadn’t read it that way but I hope that’s not the case.

Time to come clean. I am here carrying the future human DNA template to anchor it into this reality. This is the Alpha Draconis Nodus II human DNA template. The galactic human. I also carry Cygnus energy which is the precursor to the split of matter and anti matter. So in that sense I carry the alpha and omega energy. The completion of the human. The work is done so there is no more need to remain undercover. We have threaded the needle and heaven on earth is here. Miracles abound for those with eyes to see. Look within to find your sight. What is the essential message I’ve tried to convey? That is the key to heaven.