wahts everyone's thots on sanctuary cities!?

i thought it was a good idea until i found out they were flooding the rich cities with poor people. they should take the poors and put in the poor cities. that would make sense to me.

I think the choice of cities to not uphold immigration laws is a bit weird. Anyway, I doubt that Trump is really going to dump refugees in Chicago and LA. He just threatened to do that so he can call politicians in those places hypocrites when they protest. It’s a pretty smart, in my opinion.

lol rahm emmanuel was begging for the illegals in chicago. i think they should flood his city with illegals just as a test. will he make them more productive? will crime ramp up? will deficits rise?

i recall back in the day. when cops saw homeless people where i grew up, they would pick them up and drop them off at the ghetto if you called them. nowadays i am seeing a ton of homeless people near where i run. i think the cops have tried to evict them but they just move to a different spot. there must be some weird arcane rules. anyways charlie work is right. as soon as they evicted the homeless in the city of orange, they have spread like a virus.

imo, they would be far safer and easier to manager if we dump them all in 1 area. like hobo town or something of that nature. preferably inthe outskirts like bakersfield or something.