i never watched the office. apparently its the most watched show on netflix.

they paid 100m for friends which was around 2% of time watched 3x what they paid the year before.

the office is watched 3% of the time. so i wonder what they will pay for that show. (they last paid 100m for several years)

I’ve never watched the office either. I’m in the office for like 12-16 hrs a day at times, why the hell would I watch a show about office workers.

The Office is great. I’m just finishing up my second watch-through.

Netflix has the rights through 2021. I’m sure they paid a ton.

i tried to watch friends just to see why netflix paid 100m for it. but its jus boring af. i’ll give office a try. a buddy of mine tried to get me to watch it when i was in hs. but i never liked it.

I’ll admit, the US office is alright but the original UK version is a masterpiece. The ending of the christmas special with Dawn and Tim is pitch perfect.

jesus you need a new job

Al Bundy knew how to watch Friends. With binoculars and on mute.

It is not a perfect show, but Steve Carell is brilliant. He’s the comedy genius of our time, in my opinion.

I find Steve Carell offensively unfunny and the only one who has a real claim on his unfunniness pole position is Adam Sandler.

The UK office is all-around brilliant, and the tragicomedy of David Brent is just exceptional. You watch and laugh but also cringe at the same time cause his faux pas are so realistic.

Trump will give everyone a new, better, cool and legal job!

i always thought the guy on the british office was not funny at all. forgot his name atm

you should stick with Nu Pogodi, brah

^love it@!!!

Not watching the office is giving yourself a disservice. Best show that ever existed!

The office is awful. The one episode I watched was painful

This comment pretty much sums up Ohai