I got my eyes on you You're everything that I see I want your hot love and emotion endlessly! Thots on MU!

lol, what yall think. worthy of a 5% position? i know nand and dram prices peaked last year and crashed 20%+ from that price and people dont know if it’ll end 2nd half of this year or sometime around 2020. but at current prices they seem to still be milking good money. and sell side projection, even the worst case, still make it a good play. at 1.4 book, its not as cheap as 2016. but it’s not losing money either, still making projected 4 bucks a share. a 10x pe even when people are predicting further drops in price. currenetly trades at ltm pe of 4x. lolzars. if we annualized the current quarter its at 6x. 2019 seems to be the shit year, which make it a good time to buy. from what i’ve seen these shit cycles last about a year. lastly d tepper seems to have a 25% position in his 13f. or about half a billion. his aum is closer to 10b though i think.

https://youtu.be/GxgqpCdOKak?t=181

I can’t get over you You left your mark on me I want your hot love and emotion endlessly[Pre-Hook: Drake]'Cause you’re a good girl and you know it You act so different around me’Cause you’re a good girl and you know it I know exactly who you could be

YAAAAAA BUDDY!!!

holy shit. hahahaha. ur friggin awesome.

just keep buyin fb

Wait for bitcoin to crash again before buying semiconductor stocks, amiright?

want to know what’s more important than ram?

the D

amirite69?