What’s good water cooler??

Pretty lit - on a thursday!! 

2 dollar margs biaaaaaaatch

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

Monster Ultra Violet is meh. I won’t buy it again. Chick-fil-A strawberry jam is pretty good for dipping Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets. Matlock is on in the break room. Am I the only non-Baby Boomer here? It’s still a decent show I guess. Full Moon BBQ makes some bangin’ ass cookies. 

I have some bison meat in the fridge that I need to cook, but won’t have time for a few days. No! Sleep! Til… Maybe tomorrow afternoon? I dunno. Gonna be a ****ty weekend.

RIP bchad

You at the library again?

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Go study, no days or nights off.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

i was driving to work today and i heard the song by bts and halsey (i’d like to penetrate her as well). anyways i actually like their new song boy with love. it was mostly incoherent babble, but i like the poppy sound and have added it to my playlist. anyways after much thots im pretty sure im gay friendly.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

They seem nice .

“Mmmmmm, something…” - H. Simpson

Best Water Cooler in the world:

https://www.analystforum.com/forums/water-cooler

82 > 87
Simple math.

hpracing007 wrote:

Go study, no days or nights off.

Oh child please.

Was pleased that wife brought a Chick Fil A for me, but I now realize that it was probably just sitting at her work for all day as I am now experiencing the effects. 

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

ohai wrote:

Was pleased that wife brought a Chick Fil A for me, but I now realize that it was probably just sitting at her work for all day as I am now experiencing the effects. 

You and me both brother……….