Too attractive to be hired?

_ “RUSSIAN Irina Kova worked in business development for high net-worth individuals. Irina, who lives in Kensington, West London, believes that being attractive has ruined her career.” _

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/9084349/beauty-curse-in-the-workplace/

I’d say the situation would be the opposite. Getting hired when you’re a 10 is so much easier than when you’re a 2.

Ps. Ms.Kova is definitely not super hot.

i say they’re ok. 1 of these thngs is not like the others.

Haha. Bro. “The Sun” is equivalent to our “onion”.

Ah so it’s like our CNN.

If I get up now and walk to the restroom, chances are high that I’ll randomly see a women that looks as good or better than any of them.

You don’t think Fox News tries to make an irrational appeal to our emotions just as much as CNN does?

#notsureifserious

Fox News sometimes can appear to lean conservative but it’s not like they are making up news like CNN or giving their preferred candidate questions before debates.

ftfy

My best friend has been calling me out on that mistake for like 10 years… I’ll get it right one of these days.

This is old news, my career has suffered since Day 1 because I’m too attractive.

If you were hired to be eye candy and not for some other qualification, isn’t that still better for your career, since you got a job anyway?

See the source image

Image result for jay and silent bob f me hard gif

LMAO!!

Yea I also don’t like the shirt policy. Too sexy for my shirt. So sexy it hurts.

Checkmate swan… checkmate.