$3B Indian Submarine sunk because someone left the hatch opened

https://www.valuewalk.com/2019/05/sink-3-billion-submarine-hatch/

I can’t put my car in drive unless it’s locked down tighter than Britney during her Disney days. How does this happen?

These subs were designed and built in the 80’s, simpler times.

Based on official report, on May 5th 2017 at 15:23PM GMT, Midshipman Rajoo was deployed to the grocery store upon realizing that the INS Arihant’s supply of basmati rice and sesame oil had declined to below critical levels as prescribed by the Indian Navy. However, upon leaving the vessel, he neglected to properly secure the hatch, resulting in the accident. He returned 47 minutes later to find the 6000 ton vessel belly up and his shipmates screaming in the ocean. During the post incident briefing, Rajoo stated that crew members routinely leave the hatch open, as they leave frequently to give the Indian CA test with the hope of breaking into front office.

In college my friend use to drive a nissan (80s made) and it used to alert if the doors are open. It literally went, “the doors are ajar” or something…

Under the sea Darling it’s better Down where it’s wetter Take it from me Up on the shore they work all day Out in the sun they slave away While we devotin’ Full time to floatin’ Under the sea

Yes, yes…that makes perfect sense now.

But I’m still trying to understand how many licks it takes to get to the center of SRK’s abs???

is water ship considered under office.

FO - MO - BO - UO?

I used to have a picture of a USD 20 billion satellite that fell off the vibration table during a test and smashed on the floor because someone forgot to tighten the bolts holding it to the table.

What satellite cost $20B?

Also curious what satellite cost $20b???

None, the answer is none ever. That is a made up number.

To be fair, after adjusting for inflation, $4.57 in S2000’s youth is probably like $15 billion today. So even if he is not 100% accurate, it might be in the ballpark.

https://jamesbond.fandom.com/wiki/GoldenEye_(weapon)

I keep a security photo of the employee that forgot to tighten the bolts on the USD 20 billion satellite.

Image result for oddjob goldeneye

hahahaaha, nice!

Brain freeze.

$20 million.

I need a drink.

I always knew that you were secretly on my side.

This is the funniest shiz I have read in some time…