City vs woods

Do you regret that you lived your whole life in a concrete jungle? What if you could move somewhere else where you could enjoy nature and ocean more often?

In Miami there’s a lot of high rises by the beach. That would be awesome. Also I hear there’s a lot of chicks in bikinis!!! It’s wild over there! I want to retire there!

I like both. When I’m a BSD, I’ll do weekdays in the city, weekends in the country. For now, parks will have to do.

I never lived my life in a concrete jungle.

#heardthat

idk how they can do it. If I’m not hiking once a week and drinking an ipa underlooking a moonlight star filled camp fire sky, I get really up-tight.

I grew up on a ranch. Left that behind when I moved to the city. Don’t miss it.

Woods by far. I hope I can work from home in the future 1-3 days a week. Some of my coworkers are doing that but I don’t have enough seniority yet.

One thing I don’t like about some cities is you can’t really carry guns and go target shooting. In the great state of Texas, you can walk around with an AR-15 and they can’t do anything to you, should be like that everywhere but the liberals won’t allow it, sad!

If only people could return to their roots in the forest, no clothes, unshaven, carrying AR-15, just like blue eyed Jesus intended. Ideally you’d have a harem with your cousin-wives and also normal wives.

if we make fun of mormons is that racist? or is that just like making fun of fat ppl where its not only ok but encouraged.

Tiger Woods > any city > guy eating live snakes > CFA

FTFY

Planning on moving back to where I grew up, to a smaller city, next year. Can’t wait to visit the water, my parents’ lake house, and the woods on a daily or weekly basis. Big cities has their benefits but I’m more of a small town guy.

I’d move to the foothills of the Sierra Nevada: Auburn, Placerville, Cool, Grass Valley.

Lots more horses, lots fewer people.

I’m from Gilbert, South Carolina and been living and working in Melbourne, Australia. Never thought coming from a town of 500 with one stoplight to a city of 5mill but I did always want to get away and travel as a kid. Now looking back, growing up beside the lake with acres of woods had its fun moments…funny how that works. Only when you’re older do you truly understand the meaning of nostalgia.

I still like the cbd and good coffee but I think there’s always a soft spot for hometowns, family and food. And at least now the flights to get home are around 26-28hrs instead it 34-36hrs when I first came out here

Thanks for sharing.