Helping my sis get a glc Mercedes soon! Bangerssss

[original post removed]

This is pretty hacksaw. Can’t she lead some bitcoin-like guy along or something and get him to buy cars for her? Or is that already happening in some form?

My politician friend had this insta gf. She demanded to have a Mercedes. He drew the line there and dumped her ass. Don’t know why he was caught up, he frequented the prostitutessss

lol. she just got rear ended with my momma. they seem all good in the hood but are heading to the er as a precaution.

as for the car, i think its a minor repair. at least i hope so since i told them not to get gap insurance!

Nerdy, I need help buying a GT3. Help. Thanks.

Sister and mom went to ER. LOL. What car did she get?

glc 300. their car is fine. the dodge caravan though looks totaled from the front. they jsut went to er in case there are complications and documentation. you know for suing purposes.

I see. Yes, better to claim all sort of injuries and sue that guy. Accuse him of being a molester too while you are at it. Because I think in LA you’re suppose to assume the girl is always right, right? In terms of assets, you know he has at least a damaged Dodge Caravan.

damn mom and sister rear ended at same time

And supposedly the car is “fine”…

you dont want to make false claims which is why it is important to go to the er and have them check it out. the report will essentially speak for itself. as for the assets for the guy at fault, it doesnt matter, since that isnt who is paying for everything. you are going after his insurance company’s policy. standard insurance policy makes them laible for 300k in bodily injuries. now if the guy is rich, you can go after him personally and that is only if the accident is pretty major and exceed 300k.

in any case, getting a decent lawyer to handle this, will usually get you thousands of dollars on top of getting everythign fixed when they settle. easy money for very little work and very little downside. as the lawyer only gets paid if you receive money.

lastly dont hate the player, hate the game.

I hope your mom and sis are doing okay!! :slightly_smiling_face:

ftfy

Get that mother fucking bread bro!!

They are very sore and their back hurts. Er says that pain might get worse tomorrow and they

Asian drivers amirite6

lolz

Hi bye haters I flood the club with paper!

toilet paper?

Just another day in 'merica.