Are Female Tatoos the mark of the beast?

internets person wrote…

“When a female gets a tattoo, she is giving a permanent oath of fealty to the oligarchs and their hired managers. Her mind is controlled by their Satanic inversions, her body destined to be used and abused in exchange for pleasure and power. Her tattoo is the mark of the beast.”

that is an interesting insight… Truth?

Tattoo = ho fa show

tatto + belly button piercing = you’re not going to take my advice anyways.

Would you want your so to have a tattoo of your name?

of course not, I do not see the point of livestock thot branding. Is it supposed to be an ego booster or something?

From my personal experience, it’s a huge red flag which I always ignore for some reason.

I don’t know about the mark if the beast, but I’ve mentioned on here before that I find them very unattractive.

I don’t particularly like them either

Used to be intimidated but after hooking up with a started chick it’s not so bad. She actually regrets it and was insecure about it.

Do guys live under rocks? Jesus wept

Lol, is everyone here Mormon or orthodox Jewish?

What’s the consensus on nipple rings?

I don’t think most people really blink at tattoos nowadays, unless it has a very striking or controversial design. Women and even men with attention or daddy issues need to take it a step further. For instance, I saw someone the other day with piercing through the skin of her fore arm. That just seems uncomfortable.

Regarding the mark of “the beast”, what if Nery secretly refers to himself as this nickname when dating, and so it has a deeper meaning. Just occurred to me.

Look, I woke up in beast mode With my girl, that’s beauty and the beast though

It’s a chicken or egg kind of a problem. I don’t know if I dislike tattoos on women because I find tattoos trashy or is it that I don’t mind tattoos but tattooed women tend to look trashy (before or after being tattooed)

guys who have full arms tattoos look like they escaped from some circus or something. I bet 9/10 of guys with a full sleeve will regret it in 10yrs when it’s not in fashion anymore.

Did some quick research:

https://www.google.fr/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjIo_XrtL7iAhVD5uAKHTA-CEIQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.researchgate.net%2Fpublication%2F51863502_Who_Gets_Tattoos_Demographic_and_Behavioral_Correlates_of_Ever_Being_Tattooed_in_a_Representative_Sample_of_Men_and_Women&psig=AOvVaw3mCXMVvmWlwpzkHWjJm9c5&ust=1559139353842804

“A total of 14.5% of respondents had ever been tattooed, and 2.4% of respondents had been tattooed in the year before the interview. Men were more likely than women to report a tattoo, but the highest rates of tattooing were found among women in their 20s (29.4%). Men and women ages 20-39 were most likely to have been tattooed, as were men with lower levels of education, tradesmen, and women with live-out partners. Tattooing was also associated with risk-taking behaviours, including smoking, greater numbers of lifetime sexual partners, cannabis use (women only) and ever having depression (men only). Tattooing has increased in popularity during the past decade. Yet tattoos still appear to be a marker for risk-taking behavior in adults. “

Sounds about right.

I like.

haha one of my consulting buddies has an arm tattoo that almost reaches his neck. he’s always wearing logn sleeves. but he looks like a beast in vegas. he was a football player in college so he was really buff before, now hes into the hippie culture and slimmed down a lot.

With Griingo on this. Anyhow, its obviously contextual and has to be done right. But there are also a lot of boring people here so there’s a decent amount of talking their book.

Oh child please! Would you put a sticker on a Ferrari? (My body is the Ferrari).

I love how the first person to chime in and take offense at the boring comment is spending his 20’s cold calling people and drinking natty lights in the library on weekends.

No offense, we’ve all been there at some point in one form or another, but you see what I’m saying.