What’s everyone’s 5 year plan?

[original post removed]

Attend Nerys second wedding

For the moment I’m on a 2 week plan.

I like turtles

To become totally free of the cesspool of uninteresting personalities that AF has devolved into.

Take it easy there, broheim. There’s only room for one pedant here. Isn’t that right, BS?

Slow down there yourself, Brotato Chip. This was an example of what they call humor. With BS, it’s merely humorless self-righteousness.

Haha, double burn, rough crowd!

FTFY!

Great defense mechanisms, BS. Make sure you get the last word, and you can win!!! Good job buddy

raw i am long term investor, i am sure my holding period will be more than just 5 years cuz i choose my shit exceptionally.

anways fiance’s bday, so we went clubbing, and her sister was so hot that so many dudes hollered my friends included. and she kept karate chopping their frisky hands left and right/

Ay mijo!!! Always with the clubbing and the hollering!!! When are you going to settle down with your fiancée??? :confused:

You’d love me in person.

I barely go clubbing anymore. We just did it cuz it’s her bday

Beta

back on 5 year plan, looking backwards 5 years, at the time, I would have never guessed where I ended up today so I have no clue what will happen next.

Lol. Why you so mad? Always cracks me up when you bring me up because we never even interact.

Those two observations may be related…

Hold your horses there, Broseph Stalin

I have nothing to add, I just wanted in on the bants.

Whoa, hey, hey I’m gonna stop you right there Broman Polanski…again nothing to say just continuing with Bro theme

I’m just joking (kissy face emoji)