What’s everyone’s 5 year plan?

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Attend Nerys second wedding 

For the moment I’m on a 2 week plan.

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

I like turtles 

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

To become totally free of the cesspool of uninteresting personalities that AF has devolved into. 

"When what I'm doing isn't working, that's when I'll take your criticisms." -- Me, some time ago

Destroyer of Worlds wrote:

To become totally free of the cesspool of uninteresting personalities that AF has devolved into. 

Take it easy there, broheim. There’s only room for one pedant here. Isn’t that right, BS?

RIP bchad

SportBiker wrote:

Take it easy there, broheim. There’s only room for one pedant here. Isn’t that right, BS?

Slow down there yourself, Brotato Chip. This was an example of what they call humor. With BS, it’s merely humorless self-righteousness. 

"When what I'm doing isn't working, that's when I'll take your criticisms." -- Me, some time ago

Haha, double burn,  rough crowd!

This was an example of attempt at what they call humor. With BS, it’s merely humorless self-righteousnessSour grapes.

FTFY!

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:

This was an example of attempt at what they call humor. With BS, it’s merely humorless self-righteousnessSour grapes.

FTFY!

Great defense mechanisms, BS. Make sure you get the last word, and you can win!!! Good job buddy

rawraw wrote:

Attend Nerys second wedding 

raw i am long term investor, i am sure my holding period  will be more than just 5 years cuz i choose my **** exceptionally.

anways fiance’s bday, so we went clubbing, and her sister was so hot that so many dudes hollered my friends included. and she kept karate chopping their frisky hands left and right/

Ay mijo!!! Always with the clubbing and the hollering!!! When are you going to settle down with your fiancée?????? frown

“Mmmmmm, something…” - H. Simpson

You’d love me in person.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

I barely go clubbing anymore. We just did it cuz it’s her bday

Beta

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

back on 5 year plan, looking backwards 5 years, at the time, I would have never guessed where I ended up today so I have no clue what will happen next.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

Black Swan wrote:

FTFY!

Great defense mechanisms, BS. Make sure you get the last word, and you can win!!! Good job buddy

Lol.  Why you so mad?  Always cracks me up when you bring me up because we never even interact.

Those two observations may be related… 

SportBiker wrote:

Slow down there yourself, Brotato Chip. This was an example of what they call humor. With BS, it’s merely humorless self-righteousness. 

Hold your horses there, Broseph Stalin

I have nothing to add, I just wanted in on the bants.

Griingo wrote:

SportBiker wrote:

Hold your horses there, Broseph Stalin

I have nothing to add, I just wanted in on the bants.

Whoa, hey, hey I’m gonna stop you right there Broman Polanski…again nothing to say just continuing with Bro theme 

I’m just joking (kissy face emoji)

Meh, more censorship from the triggered liberal media.  I assume at some point I stepped on his toes and he’s still get his panties in a bunch over something that happened on the internet like the rest of them.  Carrying grudges against someone’s anonymous sh*t posting account…

See the source image

5y plan? Get myself laid off somehow and wrap it up. There’s only so far that this sort of trajectory makes sense.

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

How would you describe your age without getting more specific than you prefer?  Closer to 50 or 30?

ohai is forever 21

Nerdyblop wrote:

ohai is forever 21

What if his daily portfolio standard deviation actually couldn’t buy a gt3…??

Don’t know about 5 years, but my 5 min plan is to rub one out and go to sleep. Good night.

I’m 33.

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

ohai wrote:

I’m 33.

It has come to my attention that I can’t detect when people are being serious or not, but either way, respect.  How serious are you about wrapping up the career and what would you do?  There’s always the Philippines.