Anyone done CrossFit ?

This is really brutal. I honestly cannot sleep at night due to the Cortisol rush my body gets from it.

You’re doin’ it wrong. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

^ Actually, that kind of exercise is great for a cortisol rush.

That’s why I like to put my body in as many near death experiences as possible.

the closer i am to death, the more i feel alive

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Sounds really healthy!

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

First rule of Crossfit is, don’t stop talking about Crossfit…

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

I’ve never been but I have to admit that I’ve been tempted to go.  The 2 guys I know who are big into crossfit are both in enviable shape.  Big but not too bulky with proper lean muscles, not like the standard gym bro muscle marys  

I’ve been to a few classes that people have described as similar to crossfit but not as wanky. Agree on the cortisol rush. 

Griingo wrote:

I’ve never been but I have to admit that I’ve been tempted to go.  The 2 guys I know who are big into crossfit are both in enviable shape.  Big but not too bulky with proper lean muscles, not like the standard gym bro muscle marys  

I’ve been to a few classes that people have described as similar to crossfit but not as wanky. Agree on the cortisol rush. 

Do you even calisthenics bro?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Never really understood the hype around CrossFit. It’s just a compilation of different types of functional, full-body exercises packaged into a cool sounding WOD-packet. 

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

Glad you found a class that’s held in the park by the playground. 

Please keep us updated on your new love for tattoos.