Is the pen in the ear look still “in”?

I’m trying to think of ways, or subtle changes I can implement in my personality that will make me look more sophisticated.

ive already got amazing hair, and strikingly good posture, but I just want to send the message that I got it going on and don’t **** with me Barbara. . 

Thoughts? I don’t like to wear my glasses. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

cuff lings 

pierced ear

gold watch

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

Make your pants progressively tighter and more brightly colored every year. 

“Visit the Water Cooler forum on Analyst Forum. It is the best forum.”
- Everyone

pinky ring

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

ohai wrote:

Make your pants progressively tighter and more brightly colored every year. 

And with an Indian accent?

I didn’t even know this was a thing… how far do you have to jam the pen in your ear to make sure it doesn’t fall out? 

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

hpracing007 wrote:

I didn’t even know this was a thing… how far do you have to jam the pen in your ear to make sure it doesn’t fall out? 

At least until the bleeding stops.

Gold-plated cod piece + assless chaps

"When what I'm doing isn't working, that's when I'll take your criticisms." -- Me, some time ago

Didn’t we establish that all chaps are assless?

CEO, I would recommend leaving at least 3 buttons undone at the top of your shirt revealing a shiny medallion buried in a forest of chest hair. 

Griingo wrote:

That’s right, it is quite redundant to describe chaps as assless. But it’s just one of those items that somehow begs for the descriptor…

"When what I'm doing isn't working, that's when I'll take your criticisms." -- Me, some time ago

Griingo wrote:

CEO, I would recommend leaving at least 3 buttons undone at the top of your shirt revealing a shiny medallion buried in a forest of chest hair. 

I decided to go with the “always wearing air pods” look. 

Dollar bill suspenders.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

Griingo wrote:

I decided to go with the “always wearing air pods” look. 

I’ve been trying to wear earbuds less, don’t recall ever seeing a BSD wear headphones/earbuds.

dont have wireless earbuds. but i hear its all the rage and is pretty useful. hands free is always good. ease of answering, handless, if you have an iwatch, you literally dont need to touch your dirty phone. your music is always playing. lots of benefits and very practical. anywyas i always like to ask people what single item has outperformed their expectations for the product’s usefullness. the apple wireless earbuds seem to be the case.

i remmeber when bluetooth earbuds were a thing circa 2008. and i saw a lot of younger dbags wearing it at the mall.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Airpods is like the new rich douche accessory though. It’s pretty good value actually, as it costs like $150. Rolex or something is like $7k lately. 

- Everyone

differnet products. rolex isnt valued for its utility. its more like a piece of art. 

ohai wrote:

Airpods is like the new rich douche accessory though. It’s pretty good value actually, as it costs like $150. Rolex or something is like $7k lately. 

Perfect.

Black Swan wrote:

Dollar bill suspenders.

holy ****. Time to go be the most extra mother ****er in my office, ever:

https://trendsuspenders.com/products/money-suspenders?variant=40596916035&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&gclid=CNr8jpHy1-ICFYKGwAodtpoDFQ

I lot of people seem to think something that’s $150 is a rich thing, what am I missing here? Am I out of touch?

That’s why I say it is good value. This AirPods sht isn’t just for utility - it is a fashion accessory, right? If not, everyone would wear like $50 Chinese brand headphones. The accessorization value is very high for $150, thus it is a bargain. For the same stylistic impact in say, a watch, you must pay $5k plus. If you wear a $150 watch it probably subtracts from your value. 

- Everyone

but the chinese headphones dont understand english!

Nerdyblop wrote:

but the chinese headphones dont understand english!

Funny you mention that. DU just did a huge sting operations and caught like 40 Asian students cheating by using a handheld chinese/English translator on their tests. They can get wrecked I say.

What is DU

Black Swan wrote:

What is DU

Denver University. It’s our “Yale” (AKA, the biggest fish in the smallest pond - although, there are becoming more and more boutique shops out here these days).

Clear conspiracy and persecution by western ManBearPig who are threatened and doomed by the outperformance of CSI 300 and long vol on imminently collapsing US stocks. 

- Everyone

I like to rock the calculator-in-the-breast-pocket look. It gets dem ladies. 

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

Your Yale is the 96th ranked school in the country?  This is not a valid analogy.  Also, apparently your Yale is tied with your UConn, which is I’m guessing, UC Boulder.

Black Swan wrote:

Your Yale is the 96th ranked school in the country?  This is not a valid analogy.  Also, apparently your Yale is tied with your UConn, which is I’m guessing, UC Boulder.

iunno how you’re measuring that. I looked up Daniels college of business and it was ranked 57. So, that’s better than 97.

but 57 isn’t so bad. It’s like 75k a yr. and the school is exceptionally reknown in Denver. A lot of the heavy hitters in this community went here. 

Again, I know relatively speaking to doing a PhD at the London school of economics it may not compare, but that’s why I used the “biggest fish smallest pond” analogy. 

And don’t hate on boulder. That place is dooooope. It’s right next to the coors light plant 

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

iunno how you’re measuring that. I looked up Daniels college of business and it was ranked 57. So, that’s better than 97.

but 57 isn’t so bad. It’s like 75k a yr. and the school is exceptionally reknown in Denver. A lot of the heavy hitters in this community went here. 

Again, I know relatively speaking to doing a PhD at the London school of economics it may not compare, but that’s why I used the “biggest fish smallest pond” analogy. 

And don’t hate on boulder. That place is dooooope. It’s right next to the coors light plant 

I used US news national university ranking where it is 96.  Daniels MBA is ranked 91 by US News.  Undergraduate business program rankings are garbage which is why Bloomberg Businessweek (the ranking you cited for 2016) stopped doing them in that year, the same year the elite school of Villanova was #1 in the country.

Good effort, but that is the 96th ranked school.

bruh u gottta rep em ovo aka 6god merch

https://ca.octobersveryown.com/

Actually most elite schools don’t have undergrad business programs. They have econ instead