Is the pen in the ear look still “in”?

I’m trying to think of ways, or subtle changes I can implement in my personality that will make me look more sophisticated.

ive already got amazing hair, and strikingly good posture, but I just want to send the message that I got it going on and don’t fuck with me Barbara. .

Thoughts? I don’t like to wear my glasses.

cuff lings

pierced ear

gold watch

Make your pants progressively tighter and more brightly colored every year.

pinky ring

And with an Indian accent?

I didn’t even know this was a thing… how far do you have to jam the pen in your ear to make sure it doesn’t fall out?

At least until the bleeding stops.

Gold-plated cod piece + assless chaps

Didn’t we establish that all chaps are assless?

CEO, I would recommend leaving at least 3 buttons undone at the top of your shirt revealing a shiny medallion buried in a forest of chest hair.

That’s right, it is quite redundant to describe chaps as assless. But it’s just one of those items that somehow begs for the descriptor…

I decided to go with the “always wearing air pods” look.

Dollar bill suspenders.

I’ve been trying to wear earbuds less, don’t recall ever seeing a BSD wear headphones/earbuds.

dont have wireless earbuds. but i hear its all the rage and is pretty useful. hands free is always good. ease of answering, handless, if you have an iwatch, you literally dont need to touch your dirty phone. your music is always playing. lots of benefits and very practical. anywyas i always like to ask people what single item has outperformed their expectations for the product’s usefullness. the apple wireless earbuds seem to be the case.

i remmeber when bluetooth earbuds were a thing circa 2008. and i saw a lot of younger dbags wearing it at the mall.

Airpods is like the new rich douche accessory though. It’s pretty good value actually, as it costs like $150. Rolex or something is like $7k lately.

differnet products. rolex isnt valued for its utility. its more like a piece of art.

Perfect.

holy shit. Time to go be the most extra mother fucker in my office, ever:

https://trendsuspenders.com/products/money-suspenders?variant=40596916035&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&gclid=CNr8jpHy1-ICFYKGwAodtpoDFQ

I lot of people seem to think something that’s $150 is a rich thing, what am I missing here? Am I out of touch?

That’s why I say it is good value. This AirPods sht isn’t just for utility - it is a fashion accessory, right? If not, everyone would wear like $50 Chinese brand headphones. The accessorization value is very high for $150, thus it is a bargain. For the same stylistic impact in say, a watch, you must pay $5k plus. If you wear a $150 watch it probably subtracts from your value.