Grillworks Inferno or hacksaw

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-06-20/grillworks-wood-fired-indoor-grills-taking-over-top-restaurants

Pretty sure it’s a staple in Midland nowadays.

I’m pretty sure Texans prefer propane.

Taste the meat, not the heat.

Uhh…

Only Hank prefers propane (and propane accessories).

Texans know what’s up when it comes to grilling and BBQing and propane has no place in either.

Propane is easier but I prefer charcoal grilled meat for sure

Now that I’m back in the great Republic of Texas, I feel qualified to comment.

Charcoal tastes better, but it’s hard to control and easier to mess up your food. Unless it’s a Big Green Egg.

As ive said many many times, there is a noticeable difference in quality between the Big Green Egg and the Weber Genesis (which is a great gas grill).

greenman what types of meat do you grill?’

do you also bbq?

is propane basically free in texas? you just go to a shale patch, light a match, a beer you’ll catch, batten the hatch and grill your batch. says sam i am.

One of my college friends’ dad apparently owns a lot of jungle land with oil pumps in some banana republic apparently. They were burning off the gas as they extracted the oil. So anyway, they put my friend in charge of the project to collect the gas, even though he had no oil and gas experience.

So, we’re paying $100K for a grill now? I would have imagined it to look a little cooler than that in all honesty.

Smile for me daddy (What you looking at) I want to see your grill (You wanna see my what) Ya, ya grill ya, ya, ya grill (Had a whole top diamonds and the bottom rows gold)

is that significantly different than paying $300k for a car or $20k for a watch?

Yes, because at least a $300k car looks bad ass. That grill is not aesthetically pleasing.

Oh. Alrightythen!!!

Plus you can live in a $300K car if you have to!!

Seems like the ratio of premium grill to regular grill is much higher than 300k car to regular car. :+1: Not sure what watches retail for, but I know mine cost 1k. Although it can make calls too :bulb:

bump

come on man!! My point is that for 100k I just thought it had have looked cooler.

looks old and lame.

yes. I bbq hot dogs and veggie burgers.

Looks pretty cool to me!