Nudes to collateralized microloans in china. this is advanced stuff!

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/kzv38w/millennials-in-china-are-using-nudes-to-secure-loans

I think this is a business opportunity to cross reference the borrowers who post this “collateral” with social networking. The purpose of collateral is to give the lender some economic value to seize in the event of default. Nude selfies generally are not worth anything, but maybe they can sell it to some database company, which will eventually be searchable for anyone, for a reasonable subscription fee. It will truly be the monument to our digital age.

blackmail. shame is a powerful tool! the great romans when it was a republic ostracized people that over reached by shunning them in public. the great whoopi goldberg actually public shamed bella throne for divulging her nudes to “defend” herself from a hacker. bella thorne foguth back and shamed whoopi goldberg for slut shaming a young victim like herself. honestly i looked up bella thorne and she seems to post raunchy shit. i think that she was trying to pull a kim k.

anyways what a great family the kardashians are. they are truly the most productive family in this planet. kylie is truly an inspiration as a billionaire savy mom. and kendall for her renowned beauty.

i thought of a better business idea. so you start a tour bus in sd that offers to sightsee in mexico. but really you just take them to a nightclub in tj. i know genius… im sure someone has thought of this. earn usd. spend mexican peso. you’ll give to those in need and stimulate the economy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, These are the heroes we need, but don’t deserve.

Well, I didn’t know who Bella Thorne was until that news came out, so I guess it worked.