Forbes Park (Makati) or hacksaw

These places seem pretty acceptable. Nery, have you discussed with your fiance when you’re going to move in?

https://www.lamudi.com.ph/expensive-5-bedroom-house-and-lot-for-sale-in-forbes-park-makati-city-604119-21.html

PHP 370 million ($7.2 million)

https://www.lamudi.com.ph/10-bedroom-luxury-house-for-sale-in-forbes-park-makati-cityall-direct-listings-461168-21.html

PHP 1 nillion ($19.6 million)

i actually know someone that lives in forbes park. he is my cousins grandfather. a descendant of the first president of the philippines. coincidentally the son, my uncle, went to usc and supposedly was a drug addict during his younger years with my crazy party animal aunt. they own a ton of farmland in washington. i think my cousin who is managing it but isnt the sharpest tool in the shed will inherit majority of it. anyways i had no idea that forbes park was that expensive. thats insane!!

I met one of these Forbes Park guys who was apparently involved in some kind of corruption scandal. Anyway, the two brothers and dad fled the Philippines and were in Canada. Some weird sht is going down there for sure.

Anyway, those prices definitely have a prestige factor. Compare a $30 million house in Forbes Park to a $30 million house in LA. People with that sort of money can live anywhere, and the LA house will be much nicer overall. People definitely want to live in that neighborhood specifically. When your family has lasted for generations milking the blood of Filipino kids, then what’s a bit more to pay for a fancy license plate, amiright?

its a lifestyle chocie.

in the philippines you dont have to cook, clean, take, care of kids, or drive. cuz u can pay a live in maid 2k a year to that stuff for you. there is a clear class structure.

in the us you have to do all that because people are expensive. a typical maid that just works 40 hr/ 5 days a week will cost 30k minimum. blue collar work make enough money that they can buy the same things as you. they protect those people with immgiration and minimum wage laws.

i think the us owuld be wonderful if we just opened up the gates and let the people flood the market to the point where blue collar is truly blue collar and of course not giving them any benefits and restricting it only to us citizens and making it harder to become a citizen.

people are expensive so we should keep benefits to a minimum. this is why i am anti immgiration. majority of people will not add value hence we should keep it closed. if we eliminate the benefits, then we let them in.