Don’t trust a ho, never trust a ho Won’t trust a ho ‘cause the ho won’t trust me! Should fiance go to vegas?

so fiance asked if she can go to bacholrette party in vegas?

Should i let her?

she doesnt even want to go but is going for friend. she said she’ll do whatever i tell her.

funny story. she was wondering waht they were even planning to do there. i had a sly smile and said dancing bear. she was cracking up cuz she had no idea what i was talking about. so i showed her dancing bear vids and she was like omggggg those sleuthssss. haha but real talk i kind of fantasize i can be a dancing bear. would be awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdB3Oyd5HtU

You tell your boyfriend (Boyfriend), if he says he’s got beef That I’m a vegetarian and I ain’t fucking scared of him

I say no but I’m probably not the best person to get relationship advice from.

Say she can go if you can visit Sheri’s Ranch.

I don’t know. Usually, it is the reserved people who go the most all out in this sort of event. Because, they are less familiar with their limits and get egged on by the other people.

Hell no, Nerdy. Definitely shouldn’t let her go.

In fact, I think you should get one of those handcuff-like rigs that Jesse had at the very end of Breaking Bad. Put it in the kitchen so that she can’t leave, but has to continue to do all your domestic chores. If she refuses, beat her and shoot one of her family members in front of her.

I went to Vegas on a bachelor party and we hung out with a Bachelorette party. Several of those women, including one getting married, ended up getting with the guys. On a happy note, one broke up with her fiance and just got engaged to one of the guys I was with

yea i’ve hung with a lot of bacholorette parties. and i’ve been turend down because they were taken. that happens often. i’ve only gone as far as make out or grind with a taken chick at bacholorette parties. then when i tried to escalate, she cant cuz she taken. anyways one of my buddies hooked up with a bride to be in the the xs pools. lol so think twice when swimming there guys!

Good thing Nery’s group consists of superior alpha males and there’s no way they’d be cuck’ed by some bunch of beta losers.

lol i onced asked womenonreddit if they would ever prefer a beta over an alpha. post removed. i was suspended for posting there for a bit. and i had a ton of comments saying. “i dont like people who classify other people in disproven blah blah blah”. lol. what a mouthful. they coulda just said beta male.

Sweet Christmas!!! I finally get something to appear here!!! :confused:

Some would if they were rich

Seriously though, Nery. I think it is time for bitcoin to “come out” as gay, so he can spy on the bachelorette party as a non-threatening observer. Alpha or not, you need to keep those betas in check, as they are always trying something no good.

The bachelorette parties along Broadway in Nashville are quite entertaining too!!!

I mean all an alpha has to do is show up. Betas always cower.

Why wouldn’t you let her go to the bachelorette party?

i think its only fair as i did not go to tj.

Let her go, only 2 outcomes

1. She does something stupid, then you can breake off marriage - you dodged the bullet

2. She doesnt do anything stupid - another confirmation for your sound choice

yes but cant 1 just lie and say they didnt do anything.

What you don’t find out won’t hurt you though. I’m sure a lot of people are unknown cuckolds.

Why didn’t you go to tj?