V.G. Siddhartha missing

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/30/business/vg-siddhartha-coffee-day-india-missing/index.html

"Indian police believe Siddhartha left the southern Indian city of Bangalore on Monday and traveled by car to Mangalore in Karnataka state, Mangalore police commissioner Sandeep Patil told CNN Business.

Patil said police believe the executive left his car to walk on a bridge over the Netravati river, near where it flows into the Arabian Sea. The coast guard and local fishermen were searching the river, he added."

What could have become of this beloved businessman and Indian national icon?

It appears he owned 1/3 of Cafe Coffee Day plus his family 21% and had debt troubles, although I can’t find reference to the main company having any debt issues. Regardless, weighing the all facts its pretty clear this was gangrape.

prolly got tired of the prostitues so he became a ferryman in search of om. not lit if u ask me

But the real takeaway is, let’s face it, there’s a place called “Man-galore,” and you know, that is some real funny $#!t…

How uncivilised!! Clearly the better option was date rape, followed by a fit of rage at news of an unexpected baby leading to walmart getting some extra business and some poor school getting shot up. Of course, it wouldn’t be complete without an accompanying post on 8chan pondering black on black violence and how this was a statistical anomaly. AmeriKKKa baby!!

The place is called mangaluru pronounced man - ga - luru not freaking mangalore with that thick American twang.

Son, I don’t know how they do things where you are from, but here in the GOT DAM U. S. of A., we pronounce that place MAN-GALORE!

Sure, that attitude has worked astonishingly well in terms of general international perception. Why stop now?

Damn it monkey is back…

Post image

Couldn’t agree more actually. You know how irritated I get when you’re typing in your mailing address for somewhere and in the country drop down menu USA isn’t at the top? Instead you have to scroll ALLLL the way to the bottom? Can’t stand that crap.

100 percent mate. Whilst you’re sorting that out, could you please sort out the per capita emissions which are more than 2x China and India. All that burger munching and cows farting coupled with those 4x4 are having knock on effects felt everywhere. Poor Kiribati won’t have a nation soon.

I’m not quite sure even great American tech minds would be able to create flood gates, storm drains and heat dissipation tech they’re going with in their valiant attempt to convince everyone else to move away from solar and clean energy.

sometimes you have to start a fire in order to push innovation.

Just ignore all these low-caste donkeys bro, they’ll be paying for their insolence for many lives to come. Seriously tho, while their changin Bombay to Mumbai and Madras to Chennai…why not change Man-galore to just Manga, who doesn’t like Manga?

Lol, I’m a fan of the Shudras champ! and 100 perecent, as they say arrogant amerikkka nothing but a 250 year fluke. irrelevent in the ample sky of history

I hate manga though we can probably create one about Yanks and their glass chins complete with a thick american accent pronouncing Mangaluru as MAHNG-ALORE BROOOO!! I would watch the f out of that!!

i really hope the us remains the top power. id hate to have to learn chinese