RIP Voting Feature

The rep system on bodybuilding.com is the best way to implement something like this.

We should reintroduce it on a system like this:

1. A numbers based format. Where the mods (STL) have 100,000x the rep power that we do (to start). 
2. Whatever your number is, is the number of visible points you can add/subtract from someone else counter
3. After you rep one individual you will have to wait at least 7 days before you can rep that same individual.

Most likely still to fail though.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

If at first you don’t succeed, give up. We tried our best and failed miserably.

You did a fine service to the free internet, thank you for your contribution.

Kisses badger-man!! heart

And Then I Was Right wrote:

CEO10K-DAY wrote:
The rep system on bodybuilding.com is the best way to implement something like this.

Still nope. That system promotes a mob of meatheads who just downvote correct nutritional analysis in favor of industry propaganda. Well, that of course is the goal, so the system “works.”

You wot mate?

are you even aware?

CSI300 wrote:

So you’re what happens when PA and palantir have a kid. Interesting.

And Then I Was Right wrote:

Nerdyblop wrote:
bro why couldnt you throw a lil love to me.

Sorry, I mass historically downvoted you. You were actually one of the main targets, but not for the strategy of bringing down AF’s manipulative social control system, rather because it’s a forum of finance professionals and you can’t form a basic English sentence. 

Haha! I lowkey love you! No homo! Can you upvote me now?

Also most millennials type like me in messages. You persecute me when in fact you should persecute yourself for not Keeping Up With The Kardashians!

get edumacated:

https://www.bustle.com/p/this-viral-tweet-about-millennial-language-demonstrates-all-syntax-tonal-shifts-millennials-have-developed-for-the-written-word-8430133

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

maybe they did it because they knew they could fly.

But that’s why birds do it, bees do it
Even educated fleas do it
Let’s do it, let’s fall in love

https://youtu.be/5z4zFI-eQdo

but quite honestly. if everyone is doing something, imma do it too.

if you were lemming, and your family jumped of a cliff. you are telling me you would not follow them?

If Heaven and Hell decide that they both are satisfied
Illuminate the “No”s on their Vacancy signs
If there’s no one beside you when your soul embarks
Then I’ll follow you into the dark

https://youtu.be/NDHY1D0tKRA?t=48

Nerdyblop wrote:

if you were - a - lemming, and your family jumped of a cliff. you are telling me you would not follow them?

That’s exactly what the did in that movie “midsommar” that just came out. Killing themselves is all they’ve ever known, so they want to do it.

It was without a doubt the stupidest movie I’ve ever seen. I was super high too. Which is weird. How do make a movie so bad stoned people don’t even like it?

Sweep the Leg wrote:

CSI300 wrote:

Why have so many posts been deleted on this thread? Got something to hide?

CSI300 wrote:

Sweep the Leg wrote:

CSI300 wrote:

Why have so many posts been deleted on this thread? Got something to hide?

Can anyone else (that isn’t an obvious dupe account of this guy) collaborate this claim? This thread looks the same to me as it did when I was last saw it on Friday. If something happened over the weekend, I’m unaware. But considering your almost certainly lying, I doubt anything was removed.

No, its was definitely edited.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Huh, ok then. What’d I miss? 

And sorry for calling you a liar CSI300. I mean, you are, but not in this case it appears.

Sweep the Leg wrote:

And sorry for calling you a liar CSI300. I mean, you are, but not in this case it appears.

I actually made a diagram in case you might ask.

Related image

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

rofl

Sweep the Leg wrote:

Amazing. Anyone can read the thread and see quotes from original posts, which have vanished. But you don’t know anything about that? And I’m the liar??

One of us AF girls needs to #MeToo this arrogant POS mod. But it sure as heck won’t be me (ew!).

Black Swan wrote:

Sweep the Leg wrote:

I actually made a diagram in case you might ask.

Related image

I might have missed it but where’s the Clinton Foundation? Or was the creator afraid of being suicided and decided to leave them off?

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

CSI300 wrote:

Sweep the Leg wrote:

Amazing. Anyone can read the thread and see quotes from original posts, which have vanished. But you don’t know anything about that? And I’m the liar??

One of us AF girls needs to #MeToo this arrogant POS mod. But it sure as heck won’t be me (ew!).

Absolutely mate but you can expect a ban now as well. You know how it is with some people, capable of dishing it but act like little *****es when it comes to taking it. Oh well, they will learn in due course 

CSI300 wrote:

Sweep the Leg wrote:

Lazy trolling. The only comments with quotes that didn’t originate here were correctly source by you BS from other threads. But I guess those have since been deleted too? Keep making a fool of yourself. You and your dupes won’t be banned until you have your normal mental breakdown and post material that would even get S2000 banned. 

You’re just spare parts, aren’t you bud?

Kiplinger wrote:
Absolutely mate but you can expect a ban now as well. You know how it is with some people, capable of dishing it but act like little *****es when it comes to taking it.

Yeah. In China we have authoritarians, but they are honest about it, not like these little lying weasels. 

The internet really is a fascinating place

A truly smart person would become a YouTuber. Content makers make more than sales people.