It was only just a dreammm!

So I was kicking it with my buddies and we were watching their schoolmates that I’ve met chilling poolside in hot bikinis ignoring us. Anyways 1 of the chicks I hooked up with 4 years ago came over. She’s like a mix of stoya and Adriana chechik. She sits next to me. she says she’s been working out and rocks her body to show her butt and get closer to me. I grab her by the butt to catch her fall and we snuggle. I couldn’t help but massage her butt. Then she starts kissing me, but I was less enthusiastic. She asks if I was attracted. I tell her I am but I have a fiancé. We stopped doing anything sexual, and just reminisced. Then clouds came and it rained so we left. I saw my fiancé and told her what happened. She asked me if the girl I touched was prettier. And I could not tell her that cuz I wasn’t sure, but I told her I cared about her more because I was more invested in her. She starts crying and I wake up. It was only just a Dream. But it got me thinking:

1. Is admitting to infidelity you can get away with a better choice?

2. Would you leave your significant other, for a prettier younger version?

3. I could admit to cheating, but I could not admit that the girl was prettier. Why is that?

These are superfluous questions to an alpha male as yourself, but here you go;

1. Don’t admit to infidelity. Deny everything.

2. Depends, if you’re married, you probably should not. And if you would, you shouldn’t be married.

3. No idea. She probably was prettier, but you shouldn’t admit that.

therapy gonna be expensive

yep yep. anyways i had a set of ideals before but a lot of things are changing. so i am having to reorganize my thoughts. i think i am becoming a better person in general.

1. anyways b4 honesty is the best policy. you dont have to snitch on yourself, but if asked directly, then you should come clean. but now im thinking perhaps it is best to keep mistakes in the dark to protect something you value. (maybe this isnt waht a good person would do)

2. b4 it is ok to trade up. perfect competition. actually i believed in having an abundance. that way you can have quick sub. but once you start dropping money then you have to think twice. since there are now higher frictional costs. trust is prolly the biggest thing. i think the worst thing a woman can do is make you think a child is urs when it really isnt. and if i were to cheat then it would give her a just cause to do something of that same nature.

3. i think they are comparable. in the same rating scale. just a different pussy. b4 i just focused on how hot they were but i am starting to understand that perhaps that isnt the be all end all. long term i think you would value the person you know more, their certain qualities give them a higher premium. short term, you will value whats closest to you. so imo it is best to stay away from certain situations. not worth the temptation.