Overstock

https://www.thestreet.com/investing/stocks/overstock-ceo-patrick-byrne-resigns-15065321

Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne Resigns Following ‘Deep State’ Comments

"

In a letter to shareholders, Byrne wrote that he is "already far too controversial to serve as CEO.

“In July I came forward to a small set of journalists regarding my involvement in certain government matters,” he wrote. “Doing so was not my first choice, but I was reminded of the damage done to our nation for three years and felt my duty as a citizen precluded me from staying silent any longer.”

Byrne, who also has admitted to having a relationship with convicted Russian agent and gun right’s activist Maria Butina, believes that there is a conspiracy to influence the presidential election from inside the U.S.

“Here’s the bottom line. There is a deep state like a submarine lurking just beneath the waves of the periscope depth watching our shipping lanes. And a nuclear ice breaker called the USS Bill Barr has snuck up on them and is about to ram midship,” Byrne said in an interview on Fox Business Network last week. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_the_United_States

"

In the United States, the term “deep state” is used to describe a conspiracy theory[1][2][3][4][5]which suggests that collusion and cronyism exist within the US political system and constitutes a hidden government within the legitimately elected government.[6][7][8][9][10] Some people believe that there is “a hybrid association of elements of government and parts of top-level finance and industry that is effectively able to govern the United States without reference to the consent of the governed as expressed through the formal political process”,[11] whereas others consider the deep state to encompass corruption that is particularly prevalent amongst career politicians and civil servants.[12]

The term was originally coined to refer to a similar relatively invisible state apparatus in Turkey"composed of high-level elements within the intelligence services, military, security, judiciary, and organized crime" and similar alleged networks in other countries including Egypt, Ukraine, Spain, Colombia, Italy, and Israel, and many others.[12]"

Was Turd the CEO of Overstock all along??

illuminati confirmed

The deep state is totally real and totally out to get DJT.

-Man who thinks Russia didn’t interfere with the election after dating russian spy.

You ever use your store credit?

Yeah, I got a Canon EOS SL3 camera (refurbished). Tanks for remembering my credit.