Biden tanking?

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

When I was young I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then and I'm labeled senile.

I don’t see why Americans aren’t in full support of President Trump when he’s dealing with other nations. The U.S. has been like the guy who pays for all his deadbeat friends when they go out and now telling them to pitch in more. Of course some people aren’t going to be happy but that’s how you know who’s really with you and the only way you won’t get taken advantage of.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

^ to be fair, i think the unofficial deal is that we pay less than our “share” but we also look the other way when the US does borderline illegal war maneuvers and continue to support US actions regardless. though i will admit that generally the borderline illegal war maneuvers are in our shared interest but we’ll take the free ride…

us isolationism will make america great again. we need to mind our own business.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Grandpa Joe was in fine form at the debate the other night

(second video down)

Um… what is going on???

not only was Churchill never president, his final term of office was 26 October 1951 – 5 April 1955 and he was born 30 November 1874, making him 81 when he left office, so younger than Grandpa Joe would be at the end of a first term

———————————————– Trust God and keep your powder dry ———————————————– Southern by the grace of God

hpracing007 wrote:

I don’t see why Americans aren’t in full support of President Trump when he’s dealing with other nations. The U.S. has been like the guy who pays for all his deadbeat friends when they go out and now telling them to pitch in more. Of course some people aren’t going to be happy but that’s how you know who’s really with you and the only way you won’t get taken advantage of.

Fantasy: the US is the victim, they are being taken advantage of by their friends.

Reality check: The US has no friends, they have vassal states. And they are now extorting those states to fuel the bankrupt empire. 

^ kinda like HK ?