Sign up  |  Log in

Bros - need guidance

Doesn’t matter, had sex

rawraw wrote:

Dave Chapelle actually talks about that topic in his latest standup BS

Nice, I didn’t realize he had one out will check it out this weekend.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:

rawraw wrote:

Dave Chapelle actually talks about that topic in his latest standup BS

Nice, I didn’t realize he had one out will check it out this weekend.

It’s been all over the news. Liberal sites like Vice and Buzzfeed are tearing it apart saying he’s done and finally gone too far. Right leaning sites like Breitbart loved it. They had an article yesterday titled, “Dave Chapelle May Just Save America.” God I hate “news” sites.

I’ve watched the first half. It’s very good, as usual.

Destroyer of Worlds wrote:

Sweep the Leg wrote:

Greenman72 wrote:

^Here’s another logical inconsistency:

43 states do not have “right to die” or “death with dignity” laws, because of the sacredness of life or something.  Yet, all 43 of those states allow abortion.  

Probably pretty high overlap with the death penalty too.

Congratulations, people of AF, you’ve done it again, in helping to influence American policy. The results are incredible. 

There was no political debate, just a few people making casual observations.  It was oddly civil tbh.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Sweep the Leg wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

rawraw wrote:

Dave Chapelle actually talks about that topic in his latest standup BS

Nice, I didn’t realize he had one out will check it out this weekend.

It’s been all over the news. Liberal sites like Vice and Buzzfeed are tearing it apart saying he’s done and finally gone too far. Right leaning sites like Breitbart loved it. They had an article yesterday titled, “Dave Chapelle May Just Save America.” God I hate “news” sites.

I’ve watched the first half. It’s very good, as usual.

So I watched it last night.  First half was I felt great.  The second half some of the jokes I felt really tanked, not for political reasons, they just were kind of hokey and failed to land.  I would grade the second half a C and the first half an A, average it to a B and understandably it gives any reviewer with an ax to grind leeway to push their angle.  Some of the social political commentary was spot on, some things I felt he really missed wide.

His attempt to justify using the F gay slur essentially fell back on “why can they say it and I can’t” and most rational people can understand why that debate has been settled in this day and age.  IMO, just admit we’ve progressed some and move on.  Others were really good and some of the punch lines in the first half were really, really good and no holds barred, which I haven’t seen in some time.

Ultimately, to most comedians point, people need to realize you can disagree on their take or find something offensive without freaking out.  These are primarily jokes not social commentary.  Between this and Aziz’s new thing among a few others, there seems to be a major pushback underway. 

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Best stand up show I have watched in years; and I watch a lot of them…

I was surprised by how calm Aziz was on his last special. What he went through recently definitely humbled him.

Empire wrote:

I was surprised by how calm Aziz was on his last special. What he went through recently definitely humbled him.

The audio was so poor I couldn’t watch it. He’d be whispering one second and yelling the next. From what I could understand, it was good though.

Been there.  No one gets an ultrasound at 7 weeks…she’s just late.  This is a serious emerging markets move by the gf…trying to hook you into relationship.  When you say she is a professional poker player, you sure she isn’t just dancing at the club where the poker is being played?

That’s not accurate at all, we had an ultrasound around 6-7 weeks, pretty standard.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:

That’s not accurate at all, we had an ultrasound around 6-7 weeks, pretty standard.

Sorry yes, if you are a couple it makes sense.  I don’t think single girl who is late is going for ultrasound at 6 weeks.

Malee wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

That’s not accurate at all, we had an ultrasound around 6-7 weeks, pretty standard.

Sorry yes, if you are a couple it makes sense.  I don’t think single girl who is late is going for ultrasound at 6 weeks.

This was Kid 1, it was at a planned parenthood and we’d been dating about six months.  We ended up keeping it.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:

This was Kid 1, it was at a planned parenthood and we’d been dating about six months. 

LMAO

Straight facts Franky!  The whole saga is on here somewhere.  I found out via text I’m not exaggerating, while eating a steak stage side at at a strip club.  Seems like a different lifetime.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

GuyOnABuffalo wrote:

Gotta go for the Hail Mary.

HEEEEEEEEERE YA GO!

This is about us, ‘cuz you’re so special to me… you’re a beat to my heart, you’re the air I breathe, ‘cuz you’re so special to me.

#KobeStyle

Black Swan wrote:

Straight facts Franky!  The whole saga is on here somewhere.  I found out via text I’m not exaggerating, while eating a steak stage side at at a strip club.  Seems like a different lifetime.

Thought you were female? You go to strip clubs as a woman? 

Whatever floats your boat. I personally can’t stand strip clubs. Not because I dislike titties, but because I am repulsed by the idea of paying to see boobies that I can’t touch. That’s literally cuckolding yourself in my opinion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

1) Policies vary wildly by club.

2) Depending on if you’re going for lap dances (see 1) you aren’t really paying more than any other bar.

3) The rest of your logic is just not good.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:

3) The rest of your logic is just not good.

What? If you pay money to see boobies and become aroused, ultimately to go home and whack off to relieve the sexual tension that was built up from seeing tits, that is pretttttttty damn close to cuckolding. You’re not sleeping with the stripper, someone else is. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

3) The rest of your logic is just not good.

What? If you pay money to see boobies and become aroused, ultimately to go home and whack off to relieve the sexual tension that was built up from seeing tits, that is pretttttttty damn close to cuckolding. You’re not sleeping with the stripper, someone else is. 

Right, so what’s pron?

Look you seem inexperienced, so as usual the burden falls on us to spell it out for you.  Not everybody is so sheltered they see a set of bobs and run off into the woods to do unspeakable things.  Its a bar, there are, if it is quality, some beautiful people there and they are topless or full off and may or may not be contact (see 1).  So its a fun atmosphere to hang out with friends and shoot the sh*t.  If you’re going to be hanging out minding your business the room may as well be filled with attractive naked people.  If you’re the furtively run off in the bushes afterwards type, your partner is likely also small minded, but for the rest of us it’s also a pretty fun place to take a girlfriend / spouse.  Plus you don’t have to take the staff seriously like real people.  It is all relative, maybe I wouldn’t blow 10% of my bonus on the $20 cover charge (that’s like 40 Coors Lights / half an abortion) but if you loosen up and live a little eating a steak in that environment beats most venues.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

hashtag wrote:

GuyOnABuffalo wrote:

Gotta go for the Hail Mary.

HEEEEEEEEERE YA GO!

This is about us, ‘cuz you’re so special to me… you’re a beat to my heart, you’re the air I breathe, ‘cuz you’re so special to me.

#KobeStyle

Glad somebody gets the nonsense I post. On the real though, the hail Mary saved my life at 19, even got her the egg McMuffin after.

Oh no, you don't want to mess with a guy thats riding on a buffalo.

Black Swan wrote:

Right, so what’s pron?

Look you seem inexperienced, so as usual the burden falls on us to spell it out for you.  Not everybody is so sheltered they see a set of bobs and run off into the woods to do unspeakable things.  Its a bar, there are, if it is quality, some beautiful people there and they are topless or full off and may or may not be contact (see 1).  So its a fun atmosphere to hang out with friends and shoot the sh*t.  If you’re going to be hanging out minding your business the room may as well be filled with attractive naked people.  If you’re the furtively run off in the bushes afterwards type, your partner is likely also small minded, but for the rest of us it’s also a pretty fun place to take a girlfriend / spouse.  Plus you don’t have to take the staff seriously like real people.  It is all relative, maybe I wouldn’t blow 10% of my bonus on the $20 cover charge (that’s like 40 Coors Lights / half an abortion) but if you loosen up and live a little eating a steak in that environment beats most venues.

Of all the things I’ve ever debated on the internet, I’m glad this is the one someone accused me of being sheltered over. 

I’ll give you the point that a strip club is designed to be visited with your friends to let loose and have some fun. But, ain’t no way in hell I’d ever pay for an actual lap dance when the world is filled with chicks who are DYING to do that crap to men for free. Women love sex just as much as men. And it’s not like talking to random strangers is illegal.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

rambling…

Ultimately, your argument was flimsy (shocker) and falls back on nonsequiturs amid some rambling tangents.  Take the instance where you have a girlfriend/wife.  There is literally no downside to going with or without her (assuming she’s cool) since really nothing you said applies.

If you’re broke and small denominations mean anything maybe you have some form of an argument, but that’s just sad for other reasons.  Also throws the whole ‘world is filled with’ argument, since anyone worthwhile isn’t typically lining up to date people rationalizing $20.  In reality, a high quality dancer has skills and atmosphere that non-professionals don’t.  It’s just different, not better or worse, just a different thing.  It simply adds to the party.  In addition you don’t have to bother with all of the other annoying aspects like talking to people you aren’t interested in.  Lastly, with minimum effort, any reasonably normal guy can stroll into a bar, have drinks with friends, and have multiple attractive girls simultaneously lap dance, finish their lunch and go back to whatever it was they were doing.

All of your rambling about women love sex and dying to do this or that completely misses the point.  Those points were never debated, nor are they remotely mutually exclusive of this unless you live in some idiotic world where enjoying ribs means you should never order a burger.  It’s as I pointed out, the sheltered worldview of someone who is talking with no idea what they’re really rambling about.

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is how Water-Cooler found out you were a stripper. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

Man, I’m in the mood to go the club after reading these posts! Been a while!

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

This is just the wrong crowd for strip clubs. Your average 6’4” 210lb, lean, Adonis-esque, absurdly charming and wealthy AFer would have women falling over themselves to give lapdances constantly, as CEO10k says. It serves no purpose for this demographic.

you basically need to come from a target school pedigree/work at prestigious firm in the US/have a really good connection.

- AF hivemind

dbl

82 > 87
Simple math.

Greenman72 wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

1) Policies vary wildly by club.

2) Depending on if you’re going for lap dances (see 1) you aren’t really paying more than any other bar.

3) The rest of your logic is just not good.

BS, you are quite possibly the most argumentative person I have ever met (or not met, as the case is).  Why do you feel the need to argue somebody’s opinion?  

If the dude doesn’t like strip clubs, then….okay.  Why do you feel the need to argue every single dot and tittle that everybody ever says?  Seriously man.  Smoke some dope.  Get laid.  Chill out.  You don’t have to win every single non-argument.  

82 > 87
Simple math.

i like the idea of paying for hookers. but strip clubs kind of turn me off at least in the us because you dont get to penetrate and it is too expensive..  i’ve only been to the strip club 3-5 times. 

1. one was actually a brothel, not in the us.

2. when my friend turned 18. 

3. when i was early twenties, and ppl from hs came back so it was like a reunion. i had bball shorts on. a stripper actually didnt want to dance on me because she didnt want to feel my wood.

4. with my politician friend who wanted to blow stacks, he also took us to a massage place too. he spent money so it was all good.

5. bachelor party when i was 26 ish for vegas. it was what everybody wanted to do. i prefer chasing tail.

i actually split a group once becaue poltician wanted to go to strip cluib but i matched with some chick in okcupid. it was in vegas and she picked me up at marquee i think or aria and she took me and a couple buddies back to our penthouse suite in palazzo.we hooked up. the 2 buddies that came with me also adopted my philosophy on strip clubvs as well. my politician friend brought home a stripper with the other group later too. it was interesting.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is how Water-Cooler found out you were a stripper. 

Get a load of this guy, proving you’re about three steps behind on everything you still haven’t figured out I’m a dude who is not Magic Mike.  Great breakthrough Einstein, I haven’t seen you this diametrically opposed to something since you got outraged against paying $80 for a wallet.  You’d think a Yale* graduate would have pieced that one together.  Literally the only part of your point that actually equates to some form of a logical “either or” is the $20 involved.  May god have mercy on your soul. 

*of Colorado

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Black Swan wrote:

Get a load of this guy, proving you’re about three steps behind on everything you still haven’t figured out I’m a dude who is not Magic Mike.  Great breakthrough Einstein, I haven’t seen you this diametrically opposed to something since you got outraged against paying $80 for a wallet.  You’d think a Yale* graduate would have pieced that one together.  Literally the only part of your point that actually equates to some form of a logical “either or” is the $20 involved.  May god have mercy on your soul. 

*of Colorado

Getting mad at someone over the internet and saying rude things about their education, beer tastes, spending habits in response to them calling people who pay for lap dances - frequent lap dances - cucks, is exactly what a cuck would do.

Now let me explain this to you one last time - I would 100x rather be a dumbass - as you have so professionally proved I am - than EVER be a cuck. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.