Bros - need guidance

whatsyourgovt wrote:

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

Greenman72 wrote:

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

Girl I dumped 2 weeks ago just told me she is 7 weeks pregnant and that she’s had an ultrasound. She want’s to keep it.  

update?

Nothing but drama. I slept with her last weekend (mistake) and has turned into nothing but stupid drama. I wanted to go to bed last night and she got offended that I wouldn’t bang her.

I’m actively seeking a girl who is a total bookworm and doesn’t go out in her spare time.

Any tips on how to find a good wholesome girlfriend? 

Can i get a first name and ethnicity? I swear i’ll know this girl. She host any poker games or just a player? 

As to your question of wholesome gf, it’s always when you least want it (ie when you are on a roll with dates and having the time of your life being single) 

alright ceo - we’ll just our head on the sand and act like we aren’t the truest form of brothers, the one’s that have ice blood bc they live in the land of ice. 

whatsyourgovt wrote:

whatsyourgovt wrote:

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

Greenman72 wrote:

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

Girl I dumped 2 weeks ago just told me she is 7 weeks pregnant and that she’s had an ultrasound. She want’s to keep it.  

update?

Nothing but drama. I slept with her last weekend (mistake) and has turned into nothing but stupid drama. I wanted to go to bed last night and she got offended that I wouldn’t bang her.

I’m actively seeking a girl who is a total bookworm and doesn’t go out in her spare time.

Any tips on how to find a good wholesome girlfriend? 

Can i get a first name and ethnicity? I swear i’ll know this girl. She host any poker games or just a player? 

As to your question of wholesome gf, it’s always when you least want it (ie when you are on a roll with dates and having the time of your life being single) 

alright ceo - we’ll just our head on the sand and act like we aren’t the truest form of brothers, the one’s that have ice blood bc they live in the land of ice. 

But dude - this is a bad place for me to get detectived

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

are you guys like eskimo brothers? 

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Nerdyblop wrote:

are you guys like eskimo brothers? 

I am with Mac Miller. I miss Mac every damn day. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

Are you telling me you hooked up with Ariana. Because I love her

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.