have yall tried the new poppeyes chicken sandwich? i heard it was better than the cfa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI_cVdiCeA0

I haven’t tried it, but I love the rivalry of these two companies. Its hilarious. I don’t really go to Popeyes that often. Mainly CFA. Lots of CFA.

So, Popeye’s > CFA > “Top Business Writer” > Top 15 student of Uttar Pradesh > Bugatti Chiron > Harvard MBA > CEO of Deutsche Bank.

Never been to Popeyes, but that spicy chicken sandwich does look mighty tasty.

CFA is damn good too. Plus it’s nice to know my money is going towards good causes.

i always viewed cfa as more of a white thing and poppeyes as more of a black thing. when i think of poppeyes i think of that black lady they havein the commercial. im pretty sure most poppeye locations are in lower income areas with a lot of minorities cuz i live in such a location. while the cfa is in the good neighborhoods with asians and whites. lol.

personally though, i prefer poppeyes though. i just enjoy real chicken more than i do nuggets, strips, or sandwiches. i just dont like beggars always soliciting for shit. its like no bro i dont carry cash. i actually dont understand why there is always someone begging. im pretty sure that scared away business, they should really call the cops.

Well, Popeye’s is branded as Louisiana fried chicken, while CFA is run by some kind of Christian club. So, it is natural to generate this err… regional association.

As a New Orleans guy, Popeyes is the only one that counts. If you can’t handle the spice, Canes is next up

Blackened tenders at Popeyes are a great health food

Popeyes and CFA are not even remotely close to the same thing.

That would be like saying Ruth’s Chris = McDonald’s, because they both serve some form of dead bovine.

I like to go to popeyes with my hoodrat friends after we do hoodrat thangs (I remember my first job out of college, the crew would go almost every tuesday to popeyes for lunch and get the 2 piece and i think a biscuit for $1 special. sometimes we’d stop off at the liquor store and get a fifth of seagrams gin, some oj, cups, and ice… miss my guys)

but serious, i love that chicken from popeyes

Ruth’s Chris, another Louisiana establishment!

This guy knows what’s up. Never understood why Canes never really expanded out of the south. There’s that random one in Boston but nowhere else in the Northeast. Sad!

I think it’s because it’s not franchised but all owned, so reducing how quickly they can expand

Never been to cfa but i gotta give it to popeyes. Went there a while back in altantic city and i still think about how good that sandwhich was.

Ate Popeyes the night before exam. Had a very good tie during exam (sarcasm)

forgive the pun. but im sure you were poppin.

You’re boys with my boy Latarian? What a small world we live in!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqOgnQyXp4

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/05/man-killed-at-maryland-popeyes-in-fight-linked-to-popular-chicken-sandwich.html

people killing people dying. children hurt i see them crying!

Popeye’s is trash. End of story.

i love poppeyes. i live close to 1. i am low key excited! with that said, it is in the ghetto. lots of beggars.

Popeye’s was hands down the worst meal I experienced throughout my entire college career. No chicken sandwich makes me want to step foot inside one ever again.