Justin from Canada

he’s also getting pretty hands-on with those ladies

Justin from Canada Wore Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party While He Taught at a Private School

Justin from Canada Admits to Also Wearing Blackface Makeup in High School

stupid is as stupid does

from a conservative blog

D’Oh Canada – Justin From Canada Wore Blackface While Teaching Young ‘Peoplekind’ During Cultural Appropriation Party…

Am I the only one that doesn’t have a problem with whatever colour face? I find these PC topics blown out of proportion. As long as you’re not hurting someone, who cares?

It’s absolutely blown out of proportion. Some people are just programed to get upset by such things without thinking whether it really poses a problem. Others use it as a tool to discredit their opponents.

oh thx god. i thought it was justin bieber. its just justin trudeau. clickbait. anyways its kind of like when the wayan brothers did white chicks. it was very offensive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA-O4oS-Wb8

oh gosh i dont know how many times i dmed chicks with this gif.

Nery, what do you call all those Filipino chicks who put skin whitener? Is that white face?

in the philippines if you have light skin you are more likely to be rich. so everyone wants to be white. it means you dont spend much time outside that makes your darker. so its a status symbol. also that you mixed with foreigners who presumably have money. or at least a shitty pension.

can you use whitening toothpaste if youre poor

Ya looks our boy Justin’s been having a rough couple of days. Lol. Personally I vote conservative, and it looks like someone’s been trying to dig up dirt as were a month away from a federal election. I want to know, who is “outraged” by acts like this? To me, it looks like a handful of people on social media who like to sensationalize this to try to get attention, ruin reputation etc…

There was another article or post on twitter or something that showed a pic of Justin and that CDN tennis chick (kind of hot), saying he was being a creep too close to her … (so stupid).

what about the rumor that he is the son of Fidel Castro, truth?

Dude, this guy, lmao. It’s his hobby.

Liberal Party confirms 3rd instance of Trudeau wearing blackface

Image result for trudeau brown face

Image result for trudeau day of blackface

Image result for trudeau blackface

It’s certainly going to be interesting to see how the Liberals make out in the election. I think the latest polling was showing the Conservatives and Liberals virtually tied at 35%.

tories always top out at 40 and probably lower this time given scheer’s lower than average voter draw.

any damage will result in reds going orange and giving the tories the government. i don’t think there’ll be much impact. but even a 3% move could make or break who wins.

Seems like a cool dude. Would hang out with.

looks like he was reelected with 1/3 of the vote (slightly fewer votes than the tories but he got more seats than the tories and that’s what counts)

^ Ya thanks for rubbing it in. F me, another 4 years with this guy. Guess Canadians don’t care about blackface.

They care more about integrity. Damn shame for the conservatives.

It’s all the soy they consume.

What does this mean? Out of curiosity, I checked:

https://www.indexmundi.com/agriculture/?commodity=soybean-meal&graph=domestic-consumption

https://www.indexmundi.com/agriculture/?commodity=soybean-oil&graph=domestic-consumption

allegedly soy is choc full of estrogen, a female hormone