Pierre Delecto

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/10/21/mitt-romney-pierre-delecto-twitter-slate/

‘C’est moi’: Mitt Romney admits to running secret Twitter account under the alias ‘Pierre Delecto’

“On Sunday, Twitter users lost their collective minds when they learned that Pierre Delecto wasn’t a bot or a random Romney superfan, but an account run by the Republican senator himself. As Delecto, Romney, who has become one of President Trump’s most vocal GOP critics, used the account to like critical tweets about the president, while also occasionally defending himself against detractors. By early Monday, the unusual pseudonym was a trending moment on Twitter and had been mentioned in more than 47,000 tweets.”

So apparently, Mitt Romney has been pumping himself on Twitter through an anonymous account for years. I guess he really had nothing to do since 2012.

Aren’t we all just someone’s burner account?

It’s a shame his private account isn’t very interesting.

Who actually has a twitter anyways? I hate this world. I can’t go one week without my mom telling me I need to get an Instagram either.

sad.

Our great president has one! Only way to get the truth sometimes.

imma be tik tok boy. subscribe. smash that heart button.

You know, there’s a whole world out there with people you could just go say “hi” to instead.

Even bigger world where you can slide into dms at scale