Improving Quality of Life

Hey all,

How satisfied are you in these areas of life from 1-10?

Health

Wealth

Love

What are you focused on right now and what are you doing to improve that area?

I know some people are focused on passing the test in November but have found that regular exercise helps me perform at a higher level.

My levels are Health 5, Wealth 6, Love 8.

Let’s help each other out.

Eat. Pray. Love.

Woke up at 6AM and proceeded to a 5lb Oxypowder cleanse followed by 2 hours of reading Advisors Perspectives. Finally, taught myself Python and negotiated a bonus with my new employer to avoid a 30% pay cut. So overall, I’d rate it 10/10/9.5.

He’s killin’ it

Bout tree-fiddy.

Could be worse, I suppose.

wake up in the morning and I ask myself Is life worth livin’? Should I blast myself? I’m tired of bein’ poor and, even worse, I’m blackMy stomach hurts so I’m lookin’ for a purse to snatch

Health 7. no sickness but 've gained a lot of weight and lost my six pack. but i am entering my 3 month crash diet. 30lbs in 3 months is the goal, to get back to normal weight.

Wealth 5 im worth about 400k. increasing my net worth by roughly 70k per year. ive worked for 8 years, so i figure another 8 years left to go.

Love 9. im getting married may 1st, all in cost of 25k. cant wait to have kids.

right now i am still focused on wealth, but i am less focused as before. the more money you have, the less shits you give. but i am afraid of rising costs and meeting my yearly goals. at this point i am coast fire.

I’m feeling great now that I decided to include home equity in my net worth.

1 Like