Public Impeachment Hearings

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

another L 

RIP

When I was young I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then and I'm labeled senile.

When I was young I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then and I'm labeled senile.

Their last name could be Black. Regardless, they are for Trump so they are good in my book!

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

S2000magician wrote:

frankybarnes wrote:
”They have the server, right, from the DNC, Democratic National Committee,” Trump said. “The FBI went in and they told them, get out of here, we’re not giving it to you. They gave the server to CrowdStrike or whatever it’s called, which is a country — which is a company owned by a very wealthy Ukrainian. And I still want to see that server. You know, the FBI’s never gotten that server. That’s a big part of this whole thing. Why did they give it to a Ukrainian company?”

- DJT

Evidently, CrowdStrike didn’t take any servers; they imaged everything.

And, apparently, CrowdStrike is owned by a Russian, not a Ukranian.

So, it appears that he got the handing-over-of-the-server wrong and he got the who-owns-CrowdStrike wrong.  His two main points.

Evidently, he’s an idiot.

I can feel your frustration Magician…

Don't be a tough guy. Don't be a fool. I will call you later.

frankybarnes wrote:

The AT&T of “people”.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

the highlight had to be that nice young man from England claiming his classmates set his pigtalls on fire

incidentally, if you want to talk Russian assets, there’s a video on twitter of Putin answering questions at a dinner (or lunch), and guess who’s sitting by Putin’s side (that nice young man from England)

https://twitter.com/ImJamesTheBond/status/1199861569301159937

———————————————– Trust God and keep your powder dry ———————————————– Southern by the grace of God

Signal vs Noise.

END THE WITCH HUNT!!!

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

Trump on Twitter 2h ago:

Therefore I say, if you are going to impeach me, do it now, fast, so we can have a fair trial in the Senate, and so that our Country can get back to business.

Pelosi 31m ago:

I am asking our chairman to proceed with articles of impeachment

Trump on Twitter 20m ago:

The Do Nothing, Radical Left Democrats have just announced that they are going to seek to Impeach me over NOTHING.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

emptywheel

@emptywheel
 59m59 minutes ago
More
Three of the last details we learned abt Christopher Steele:

1) McCain referred the dossier to Jim Comey.
2) With the advise of Lindsey Graham.
3) Steele once liked Ivanka.

RIP

Look here (impeachment sham) not there (FISA abuse, treason, sedition).  Nothing can stop what is coming.  Nothing.  Hussein will claim asylum in Kenya.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/full-interview-barr-criticizes-inspector-g...

^^^let it go

^prepare your mind. 

Since the MSM will not report any of this (as if it matters to the outcome, they are f*cked and they know it)

Charlie Work wrote:

Since the MSM will not report any of this (as if it matters to the outcome, they are f*cked and they know it)

Unbelievable, shame on the fake news for ignoring this, very sad!!!!

They don’t call her CROOKED HILLARY for no reason.

hpracing007 wrote:

Charlie Work wrote:

Unbelievable, shame on the fake news for ignoring this, very sad!!!!

They don’t call her CROOKED HILLARY for no reason.

Did these two guys coordinate their clothes before hand?  the republicans act like they are trump’s defense lawyers, rather than elected officials sworn to uphold the constitution.  Shame.

Don't be a tough guy. Don't be a fool. I will call you later.

Americans are still talking about this nonsense? Get a clue people, you’re all being manipulated. 

to be fair, Nadler’s lost a lot of weight. In the “before” days, people used to call him “Jabba the Hut”

———————————————– Trust God and keep your powder dry ———————————————– Southern by the grace of God

To be fair, Donald Trump doesn’t have the popular vote nor the will of the people.

Also, one was about a blowjob and the other is about bribing a foreign country to interfere with domestic elections. If it was about lying, DJT should have been impeached on day 1 when he lied about his crowd size at innaguration.

I don’t know why I’m engaging in the false equivalency.

djt will be impeached in house of rep. but not in the senate. so there is no chance he will be removed from office.

nowadays your political affiliation is more important than the truth.

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Schopenhauer wrote:

Also, one was about a blowjob and the other is about bribing a foreign country to interfere with domestic elections. If it was about lying, DJT should have been impeached on day 1 when he lied about his crowd size at innaguration.

I don’t know why I’m engaging in the false equivalency.

Nadler made an absolute statement in the old “before” clip

I know, but the whole premise is idiotic. Idk how stupid someone would have to be to think this is a ‘gotcha’ moment for the dems, while completely ignoring that Bill Clinton was impeached for lying under oath, while the GOP won’t even testify under oath.

Bill Clinton was being investigated for real estate and a illegal loan, none of which was proven, and then was convicted about lying about a blowjob.

Donald Trump used US aid to bribe Ukrain to announce a sham investigation on the president.

It’s a dumb ‘gotcha’ moment that doesn’t hold up to 30 seconds of critical thinking – which the modern GOP seems to be banking on.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/18/gallup-poll-trump-approval-up-6-points-since-impeachment-began/

“Gallup Poll: Trump Approval up 6 Points Since Impeachment Began”

Didn’t think my approval of him could go up more, but it some how did. What a great President!

guest wrote:

to be fair, Nadler’s lost a lot of weight. In the “before” days, people used to call him “Jabba the Hut”

So beta being fat is anyways. What does he want? A congratulations for finally living like the rest of us?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

Couple fun facts, just as a reminder:

1) This month the president of the US had his charity shut down for a “shocking pattern of illegality.”

2) The president asked his FBI director to end an investigation into his National Security Advisor, who illegally worked as an agent for a foreign country.

Just a few turds in the wave of excrement this administration has brought to us.

The Accusation:

• President trump held Congressionally approved military aid and used the power of his office to ask a foreign leader to announce an investigation into 2020 Democrat Presidential candidate, Joe Biden.

The Evidence:

1. The call memorandum - Link to Memorandum
  2. trump’s on-camera confession on the White House lawn that he wanted Ukraine to investigate the Bidens - Link to Video
  3. Mick Mulvaney’s on-camera confession that there was in fact a quid pro quo. Link to Video
  4. Text messages corroborating that aid was being withheld until the investigation was announced - Text Messages PDF
  5. trump cut anti-corruption funding - Article 1Article 2Article 3
  6. Testimony from career diplomats corroborating that aid was being withheld until the investigation was announced.
    1. Yovanovitch Testimony - - Highlights
    2. Vindman & Williams Testimony - - Highlights
    3. Hills & Holmes Testimony - - Highlights
    4. Sondland Testimony - - Highlights
    5. Taylor & Kent Testimony – Highlights
  7. Ukraine call summary was moved to classified server….by accident - Article 1Article 2Article 3
  8. Neither Republican controlled House nor the White House raised corruption or the Bidens before releasing aid in 2018 - Article 1 , Article 2

The Defense:

1. The process is unfair: Republicans changed the House rules in 2015 - 2015 ArticleArticle 2Article 3
  2. The aid was released (after they got caught) - August 28: Politico publishes article about aid being on hold. September 9: House launches investigation, September 11: Aid is released - Article with Time LineSeptember 30: End of fiscal year. Defense Dept. had to spend the military aid or lose it. trump did’t have much time. Article
  3. No investigation was announced or started (because they got caught & because the aid was released after they got caught) - Article 1Article 2
  4. The victim, whose country still depends on U.S. aid, says he’s not a victim.
  5. No fact witnesses (blocked by trump) - Article 1Article 2Article 3
  6. No evidence (see above + subpoenas blocked by trump). Article 1Article 2
  7. Democrats wanting to impeach since day one.
  8. The process is going too fast.
  9. We couldn’t question the author of the House Judiciary Committee report.
  10. A republican house member was caught communicating with president’s personal attorney regarding Ukraine.
  11. Ukraine was corrupt (The appropriate channels had cleared Ukraine; 2017 & 2018 aid was released) - Article 1Article 2Article 3
  12. trump was only fighting corruption (let us see his anti-corruption agenda) -
    1. trump rolls back anti-corruption efforts in oil industry - Article
    2. trump wanted to weaken Foreign Corruption Practices Act - Article
    3. trump illegally used charity foundation, pays $2 million - Article
    4. trump sham university, pays $25 million - Article
    5. trump companies accused of tax evasion in Panama - Article
    6. how trump inherited his money - Article
    7. profitable to lenders, less profitable to tax officials - Article
    8. Individual 1 - Article

so is biden corrupt?

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.