How we feelin about the new James Bond?... I mean "Jamey" Bond??

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpyEEpab7yc]

“The worlds moved on Mr. Bond”…

^This is both hilarious and depressingly true…

haha I find it pretty lame and stupid to be honest. But I guess it describes our time and age pretty well. The funny thing is that even if the movie sucks or the new Jamey Bond does a terrible acting job, all critics will still hail her performance as world class because not doing so would constitute a social suicide and end one’s career.

From a PnL perspective, I don’t understand this move. I don’t see the target audience of Bond movies to be very woke, quite the opposite actually. I would even guess that by putting in a black woman as Bond will distance the traditional Bond fans while not bringing in any new customers.

yep pretty odd. they shoulda use ri ri. or cardi b. they coulda also gone the latina/asian route first.

jimmy bond sounds better but jimmy bond sounds like he’s from southie.

Other than the weird black chick agent who is very awkwardly thrust in, it actually looks pretty good.

Is this what we’re getting upset about today? A James Bond trailer and the ‘culture war’?

i just dont think itd do well in the box office. but then again i could be mistaken. for example i really liked black panther. that was quite surprising.

but using a hot asian chick is prolly the smartest idea as they are rated the most appealing according to all dating apps. everyone has yellow fever.

https://www.datingadvice.com/online-dating/online-dating-race-statistics

Did you just compare Black Panther to the likes of the all female ghost busters?

Nerdy…

And by the same token, if it happens to work really well, her performance happens to be amazing, and really adds something to the franchise, all the incels will still be upset about it.

The movie likely won’t bomb until they decide to rid the franchise of a male bond. If James Bond goes the route of a female lead - I’m telling you (mark my words) it will flop and kill the franchise.

And then, Hollywood will have to come out and tell us how intolerant/sexist we are. There’s nothing “incel” about not wanting to see hollywood destroy a franchise that permeated everything we did in our childhoods (at least mine. Goldeneye on N64 was G.O.A.T). Please, see response above regarding Black Panther.

LOS ANGELES — MGM Studios announced today that Scarlett Johansson has been cast to play the first black James Bond, taking a groundbreaking new direction for the classic spy character.

“It’s such an honor to help breathe new life into this historic franchise,” said Johansson during a morning press conference. “As an actress, I’m always trying to challenge myself and really push the boundaries of acting. I’m ready to show the world what it really means to be a black British superspy, and I can’t wait to hear all the positive feedback from my fans.”

An image from Scarlett Johansson’s audition tape as ‘Black James Bond’ leaked onto the web.

While many fans had speculated that Idris Elba would be picked for the role, MGM executive Bob Zimmerman explained the studio’s decision to pass on the Golden Globe and SAG award winning actor.

“When we floated the idea of Idris Elba, a lot of good, honest James Bond fans got very upset about him becoming the first black Bond,” he said. “We realized that they simply didn’t care for him as an actor, and Twitter assured us that was literally the only reason. No other factors whatsoever; strictly based on his acting only. I guess you can’t please everybody, but I think we found the right white woman for the job.”

While Johansson has some very big shoes to fill taking on the black version of such an iconic character, she appeared very confident in her ability to handle the role.

“This is a unique opportunity for me to get another ethnic character under my belt, and I can’t wait to dig in and get to work,” she said. “I tried Chinese last year, or was it Japanese? Either way, I knocked it out of the park, so being a black guy should be a breeze. Look out Mexicans, you’re next!”

https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/scarlett-johansson-cast-as-first-black-james-bond/

I will never sit down to pee - ever.

I want to be clear - I liked wonder-woman. I liked black-panther. I liked captain marvel. There are stark differences from these films which were original story lines, and then taking that concept and forcing a puzzle piece that’s just NOT its place. That’s what I don’t like. I’m not saying I wouldn’t enjoy watching a female lead superspy movie AT ALL - I’m just saying, make an original story line. That’s all anyone is asking. But, I guess your way of covering up the fact Hollywood is completely out of ideas is to call other people incels.

K den.

that actually makes sense. hollywood needs to figure a way to attract chinese viewers. we need to do everything we can to take money from china.

also 007 is a great franchise. but sometimes they need to be destroyed to a point where it sells for pennies so that a better company can acquire the rights to make it great again.

Lmao

’Rise Of Skywalker’ To Introduce First Lesbian AT-AT

What’s it with boomers and thinking that colored hair = gay ?

Lol, not a boomer, had blue hair when I had hair. Must be hard always finding things to be triggered about!

Until I saw this picture, I didn’t realize that those things had noses.

Haha, it’s alo missing the bushy fox tail.