that’s a thot I can see that from a mile away, look how she walks She like Drake started at the bottom gave me top! ABG Girls

goign to the club tonogiht boys. not as a player. more like an obi wan kenobi. just counseling these foos on how to get some abgs. the homies begged my fiance at bball to make me go. so we going here fam:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/arena-ktown-los-angeles?osq=arena+ktown

Never been to this place. but its mostly asian so the force will be with me. check out the links at the top. hot or what? fack me amirite69?

They seem nice.

“Ratchet” club? Is that what you mijos and mijas are calling it these days???

Haha yea. Pretty interesting stuff. so two things.

Some random dude from Beverly Hills came up to me and was just talking to meet friends. So I just chilled with the dude. He asked for tips on how to get women and who I am and stuff. but once I said I had a fiancé, had no chicks with me, and said I was 30, the dude randomly bolted. I even told him that my friends were hollering but I think he looked at bitcoin and was like the dude doesn’t pull. I loled pretty hard. A bit rude I get it but it’s what I woulda done at his age I guess. Anyways I found it fascinating that he asked for tips, if he just approach women the way he approached me, he would be fine.

now for an abg story. So my 2 buddies approached these 2 chicks. I decided to just chill next to them. Eventually the chicks just asked who I was and everything was chill. The not hotter girl who was talking to bitcoin then pulled my rn buddy to dance. The hotter chick nudged me and bitcoin to follow our friends. By then bitcoin knew his chance was shit as he was shooting about 3 points above his class.So he tuned out. Under regular circumstances I’d grind and feel her up, but I decided to just chat her up cuz I got a fiance. We finally got the convo about where my drink was prolly cuz I was not grinding. I told her I was sober and dd. And that became a subject, and she just kept saying I was a good wingman. Eventually Her friend pulled her as she was not dancing, they chatted I think about my awkwardness and then left.

anyways haha 2 pretty lame stories I know. But I think the key message is I’m pretty lame now. Holy fuck. But honestly in my personal opinion. If I just started pulling chicks left and right which I still can I can still be cool.

asian in general have lowest divorce rates too. they also tend to have higher income. higher iq. and ages the best.

my girl looks like an abg. but is a hispanic.

I thought an ABG was an “anything but” girl.

That is, she’ll do anything but the actual act of vaginal sex. Anal’s okay, oral’s okay, “soaking” is okay, handys are okay, just not actual sex. Kinda like the poophole loophole.

…don’t mess with texas!