Do you guys ever have bad days?

What do you do to combat them?

Excessive fapping

Do I have to do it myself?

Just accept it… “sunny days wouldn’t be special if it wasn’t for rain, joy wouldn’t feel so good if it wasn’t for pain”, like 50 says.

“No.”

• Gen. Qasem Soleimani

If it makes you feel better, you could be having baby momma drama on top of your bad day. That makes things infinitely worse.

Sometimes I go test drive a car I like, just to remind myself why I put up with so much bs. More productive option, try writing about it. Get the bad stuff out of your head and on to paper or phone… Not only does it make you feel better, it can be interesting to go back and read it when the good days return.

its nice to go for a run. time passes by so much faster. u’ll run for an hour and not even know it.

or i play a pjysical contact sport and destroy people.

get a punching bag. it makes you feel better!

I do things on the good days, like meditation, to make myself more resilient on the bad days.

Exercise, sleep, and socialize

This literally made me laugh out loud. Good one, Mobius.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH476CxJxfg]

^the man behind jason mraz!

But actually, let’s say the good General didn’t see it coming, he’s just talking about whatever official paramilitary nonsense he was talking about (you know, like how to be more of an evil and despicable person) in that car, then, boom! It’s over. He would not have had time to process that it was, in fact, a bad day.

Duh. I haven’t been running lately. I haven’t even been lifting too. That’s my problem no doubt.