Luggage Shaming

What are your firm’s cultural expectations regarding luggage size on trips? Do you get shamed if you pack more than a toothbrush and the suit on your back for a 3-day trip, or does everyone travel like a 19th-century British colonialist in India?

You wear the same underwear 3 days in a row??? :open_mouth:

lol

Usually shoulder bag if I can swing it although above 2 days I’ll usually just opt for a small carry on.

Y not shower and use deodorant monkey?

I only shame people who carry garment bags. Yes still exist. Always the most arrogant people too, donkeys.

when i go to vegas. i am decked out. cologne. earbuds. cologne. gel. comb. deodorant. condoms. toothbrush, toopaste, tooth pick, mouthwash, floss, 2 slacks 3 dress shirts. dress shoes, sandals, trunks, couple bball shorts, couple regular shirts. 2 regular pants. i do all these things. but then again i get laid.

With or without future wifey?

damn 2 cologne. must be a BO issue

haha. dude i actually use cheap shit that gets the job done. (my parents hate me for it, but they just dont like cheap things). i think my odor when doign regular crap is fine. but i stink pretty bad when i work out.

https://www.amazon.com/Gillette-Antiperspirant-Deodorant-2-Pack-Packaging/dp/B008I2IKH2

https://www.amazon.com/Nautica-Voyage-Eau-Toilette-Spray/dp/B000P22TIY/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=cologne&qid=1578409946&sr=8-6

i think my hygiene hasnt changed with or without wifey. its just a matter of habit. i dont like dirty people so naturally i am not dirty.

Deodorant spray is much better IMO. I switched from a stick about two years ago, I won’t go back.

I always make sure to pack my elephant gun on such trips. You never know.

The downside, of course, being that you have to go to baggage claim at your destination.

If your destination’s Charlotte, NC and it’s a domestic flight, that could waste considerable time. Tres beaucoup de temps.

LV trunks on the PJ or hacksaw

Ay, mijo!! You should spend more time with your fiancee and less time in Vegas!! :broken_heart: