Why you so obsessed with me? Boy, I wanna know!! Intrigue!

So i was ballin and my buddy told me i was losing my hair. So i decided to put it to snapchat and posted a vid of me talking about my balding hair but how i still look good though.

lo and behold sum chick i hooked up with in vegas hmu and was like u still got that sexy eyes though. oh snap! i snitched on myself right after, but i low key felt good. like justin bieber in his hit video yummy.

my girl told me that her horoscope said there will be intrigue in our lives for this month. if this is the intrigue that shit is whack cuz i did not even get to a grind or nothin.

I am reading to my daughter 5 minutes Frozen stories. i think world can benefit from 5 minutes Nery stories, adult edition

Nery, is no cheating still on the 2020 to-do list?

of course. why would i not cheat when she was my gf only to cheat when i am married. that is dumb. but yes. how does 1 get thicker hair. i currently use rogaine to no avail. let us discuss

Recommend staying on the Rogaine, Finasteride (Propecia) is an option but not recommended there are concerns it messes with your hormones over long periods of time. Assuming you have a lot of thick donor hair elsewhere you can do a transplant but its worth waiting until things stabilize. Beyond that not a lot that actually helps. They are making steps towards hair cloning but that stuff is probably not for some time, or you could do the Trump comb over.

there is also the spray. like spraying your head to pretend there is hair.

there is also a light treatment thing. device only costs 550. fda approved. https://www.amazon.com/iRestore-Laser-Hair-Growth-System/dp/B01B29PCUU/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=hair+loss&qid=1579711338&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzUUU4UjZJVDMzVE5XJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwOTkxMDc1MVI4UTNMVFpMS1o5WSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNDgwMDE2MkhRTDBFUk5HMUFUMCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

those pills ive heard of as well. but i hear they fuck mess with your sex libido. and im not about hat life. https://www.amazon.com/Propidren-HairGenics-Palmetto-Stimulate-Follicles/dp/B01NBH0C91/ref=sxin_3_ac_d_rm?ac_md=0-0-aGFpciBsb3Nz-ac_d_rm&cv_ct_cx=hair+loss&keywords=hair+loss&pd_rd_i=B01NBH0C91&pd_rd_r=2598d8fc-d8fc-4d2a-8083-00c9ca5185c0&pd_rd_w=OCUhw&pd_rd_wg=bG1c3&pf_rd_p=6d29ef56-fc35-411a-8a8e-7114f01518f7&pf_rd_r=DVPHZ9EXNVM5PZ3Z2FNS&psc=1&qid=1579711338&sr=1-1-12d4272d-8adb-4121-8624-135149aa9081

mariah is so fire though. thx god for tik tok bringing her to relevance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8

So the pills are finasteride (which I covered). The spray is just embarrasing.

The laser hair growth thing has largely been discounted (along with PRP, etc), there’s a lot of snake oil type BS out there. Really I’m relatively informed on this one and what I outlined above are your options for now.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q72pnf8hKg]

Ay, mjio!!! :-1: :broken_heart:

And please, please, please, please don’t try a combover/swirlie!!! It is just so saaaaaaaaaad!!! :-1:

I’m happy that I have a thick head of hair, definitely from my dad’s side. Less hair looks fine as well, less hair to wash, amiright6? It’s not that big a deal.

i mean personally i dont really care. as far as i can tell hoes still like me. but when i suggested to shave my head. my fiance was like nooooooo pweeeeeezzzzzzz nooooooo. so its kind of a big deal. plus mine is relatively mild. some fools have patchy hair. some look like monks.

hair matters big time. it sounds silly like would you bang someones haircut. but real talk, would you date your girl if she was bald. you bet your bippy its a fuck no.

So if you go bald, I agree its a bigger deal than non bald people realize, although it can partially vary based on how vain you were before. The key IMO is to not be fat and bald. Ideally never fat, there’s not excuse for it, but both is a bad combo. If you’re in very good shape and darker skin complexion then odds are you will be fine if it eventually comes down to cutting it shorter or shaving it. I mentioned the hair cloning in my first post and they had some huge break throughs this year, but realistically even if they basically had it nailed down now, you’re talking 5-10 years on FDA clearance alone because of the unkowns about implanting cloned cells and cancer risks.

Just hide the bald spot with a comb-over:

they know the immediate effects. but its hard to see if what the long term effects are from these.