Yo Chad.

You’re soft bro. Weak on the first amendment. Go ahead and ban me. Never mind that you are selectively censoring me for arbitrary reasons. others can post in the exact same manner except they hold opinions in line with Dear Leader so it’s ok. This place blows because it’s run by a person who blows…hard.

Also, why is the CharlieWork account still pending approval, this is bullcrap! Asking for a friend.

haha CHARLIE BIT MY FINGER!

1 Like

The Krugman-Clinton illuminati got to Chad. Who is this guy anyway? Has anyone met him in person? Maybe he was replaced with a sleeper cell agent. You are in danger Turd. Burn your hard drive before they find your data cache and use it for their nefarious goals. The movement must survive.

There are millions of Turds. You are probably neighbors with a Turd. Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come.

when it comes to these things you got to nip them in the bud.

Too late. Soon a sea of Turds will flow in every street of every city. Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing.

^ immodium might do it.

The river of Turds must be wiped clean.

Comedic gold.

don’t you have a “real estate deal” to work on… let me guess, Turd Tower, was a failure like you.

the pedos always win!

That’s word for word what the jihadist say. Al baghturdi.

Roll 'em up! The liberation of humanity will not be silenced!

More than 500 Arrested in CA Human Trafficking Operation – no mention of Nerdy.

https://abc7.com/5904117/

Would be good to see how many pedos have been arrested and charged by year. Since President Trump took office, it seems like they are finally enforcing the law.

There’s a graphic floating around. It’s almost an order of magnitude higher. No coincidence.

…also sealed indictments sitting above 140k right now.

Excellent. Glad we have a president who makes protecting the most innocent and vulnerable a top priority. Just like President Trump promised on the day of his inauguration:

“So to all Americans, in every city near and far, small and large, from mountain to mountain, and from ocean to ocean, hear these words:

You will never be ignored again.” - President Trump

I dont understand the picture. Can you explain? (I get the religious reference. I just don’t understand what point you’re trying to make.)

Jesus, Mary and Joseph were refugees.

In the second chapter of the Gospel of Matthew, we read the story of the “Flight into Egypt” in which, after the birth of Jesus and the visit from the Magi, an “angel of the Lord” comes to Joseph in a dream and warns him to leave Bethlehem for Egypt (Mt 2:12-15). Why? Because King Herod was planning to “seek out the child to destroy him.” Mary and Joseph do leave, along with Jesus, and, according to Matthew, make their way into Egypt. Afterward, King Herod slaughters all the male children in Bethlehem under two years of age. This dramatic episode is part of the Gospel reading for the “Feast of the Holy Innocents,” celebrated on Dec. 28.

https://www.americamagazine.org/faith/2017/12/27/were-jesus-mary-and-joseph-refugees-yes

Nice little video guide to who is in “the club”.

https://twitter.com/leahr77/status/1226550138090512386?s=21