Happy Friday

What you lot getting into this weekend?

I’m staying in and doing a jigsaw puzzle.

The usual. pubg, dota2, trying to teach my son how to solve simple 1 variable equation

I’ve been debating starting a new Skyrim character…

Gonna make a big pot of chili. There will be NO bat in it!!! :open_mouth:

Gotta grade a handful of papers too. That’s gonna bruise my braynz a bit! :confused:

Between taxes and DnD, my weekend is going to be pretty crazy.

Is that worth playing? Never really understood that game. Closest thing I’ve touched to it is breath of the wild.

Saturday morning I’m tutoring an enthusiastic, Australian, female, well-heeled Level III candidate.

Saturday afternoon I’m likely looking for a new computer. Maybe bathing a corgi.

Sunday’s probably gardening and grocery shopping. Gots to think up a menu for next week.

Friday. BBall. videos games.

Saturday. BBq at bros. Turn in church Docs. Meet venue. turn up at club.

Sunday. Makeup and hair then photo shoot. krn bbq.

Nice, have to keep up the church appearances. Say hi to bitcoin on behalf of the AF community.

when you got more dollars than sense!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

say hello to the mexican rebecca black:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEfV63lVWTY

you know who was really hot .rebecca linares.

If you like open world RPGs, it’s objectively one of the best ever. It will also become all consuming and you’ll end up playing it for years. The game’s been out for 6 or 7 years now and, along with RDR, is the best RPG out there.

Is enthusiastic code for “hawt”??? Asking for a friend named, uh, Berdy Nlop. Yeah, that’s it…

Can we get a NSFW tag? JFC.

have you played gta 5? cuz thats been out longer and its still top selling game.

dude just google rebecca linares. tbh she’s kinda daunting. she has too much jelly for me. plus she has a lot of attitude. my lil guy cant handle that type of aggressiveness.

then again when she was at her prime i was like 12.

^Of course, it’s one of four games I play anymore. It’s not an RPG though so I didn’t include it.

Never played any of the GTA games.

holy shit. i recall i was in middle school when i got rolling the streets with CJ in San Andreas. getting my running skills up and pulling gratatas on unsuspecting npcs.

anyways in was in that very summer of 8th grade. where i was caught in a stolen vehicle with a 13 yo girl driving right after an accident!

Good times!

Anyone saw Witcher yet? I never played games, but i read first book (it got tedious, so i never continued).

i think the witcher game had like rape scenes. or at least sexual assault.