Baby, you know that I miss you, I wanna get with you tonight But I cannot, baby girl, and that's the issue! FREE XS IPHONE ATT

https://www.att.com/buy/phones/apple-iphone-xs-64gb-space-gray.html

just got a new iphone xs. BYAH!

Lol I love that they list it as “free” yet they are robbing you every month on the service plan costs…

well it depends on ur plan. and how many there are. so for me. i am in a plan of 4. so it really costs 35 bucks per + tax and service is like 10 bucks a month, which is roughly what i was paying in verizon under a grandfathered plan that wasnt unlimited. anyways they did force me to buy insurance for 6 months at a 10 dollar clip. so 45 to 55 per month for a new iphone xs unlimited vs 45 for 3 gig plan. so it was a no brainer.

My iphone 8 is cracked to all hell and literally has chunks of glass missing. You’re telling me I can upgrade fo free?

yes’m. no trade in required. just dont be from att

Damm. Cucked by my own mobile carrier

i’ve never heard anyone in america use that, and when in rome, do as the romans do!

Why do you need to fold your phone?

This man is right. Pulling my phone out of my pants pocket just takes way too long.

Nery, are you sure iPhone XS is sufficient for your needs? You’d probably require at least 3 cameras for Instagram. We would not want inferior camera technology to distort your best features. It would be a shame if people thought you were less handsome or poor (even worse) compared to others on account of outdated electronics.

free will do!

I have the XS and like it a lot. I’ve had it since it came out and have only cracked one - which was speedily replaced. I don’t like super big phones - but this phone I can still put in the front pocket of a suit or something with the case.

ayyy welcome back sir