Need help on website

Hi all.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I need your help critiquing my website. (And also driving traffic to it just in time for tax season.)

https://www.basincpa.com/

It’s not completely complete yet. Still have to get the logo and get it completely mobile-optimized, but this is the gist of it.

Tank,

Blueman82

looks legit my dude.

Site looks good. Thanks for the computer virus too.

(I didn’t actually look at your link).

The site VPN’d me into Paul Krugman’s computer and filled my hard drive with pedo stuff. In the future, please be considerate and only virus me with things that are safe to FBI. Tanks.

Doesn’t this belong in the feedback forum?

Rumor had it that he used Wix. They recommended somebody who built it out for him.

That’s what I heard, anyway.

The logo is sh*t. And the name makes you sound like a cross dressing rock band. But Old Glory is a nice touch.

…also the navigation banner is gone in the “About” section.

…also when you click “Business Services” it takes you to a screen where you have to click Business Services again to see the actual business services.

…also in the Business Services section it just lists a bunch of stuff you do, but there’s nothing to do after reading it. I’d suggest a Contact button or something in the body of that section. Business owners are dumb and lazy and won’t think to navigate to the Contact section.

When you have some more time, add some client testamonials.

Is Greenman running dupe accounts too?

nice job greenie

Thanks, Turd. Just what I needed. Got the people looking at it now.

You got it. The first comments were just to bust balls. Good on ya for making your own way…and for Old Glory. I’d also add a pic of Trump hugging the flag to class it up even more.

I agree.