CFA Level II Test Prep - Online Programs
Master CFA Level 2 with AdaptPrep
We get it. You don’t want to waste time studying things you don’t need to pass. We have been there. That’s why our coaches focus on clearly and concisely teaching only the material you need to pass.
Learn – with our engaging videos and in-depth manual
Review – important concepts so they stay fresh in your mind
Practice – on adaptive exams & quizzes and track your progress
Try Our Video Lessons!
Level II online learning
Our e-Learning package gives you access to everything you need to pass the CFA® exams. The Fitch Learning award winning online portal and mobile app allow you to study wherever, whenever you want.
- Webcasts and class recordings
- Progress test
- Hurdle tests
- Question bank
- Online helpdesk
- Keep on track emails
- Diagnostic performance reporting
Kaplan Schweser - Live Online 3-Day Review Workshop - 2018 Level II CFA®
With a balanced mix of CFA curriculum review and problem solving, Schweser’s 3-Day Review Workshop is just the thing to get you exam-ready. After reviewing each topic of the CFA curriculum, instructors use problems and exam-like questions to help reinforce your knowledge, practice your exam techniques, and improve your exam-taking skill and speed. It’s exactly what you need during the final weeks of preparation in order to build your confidence and perform effectively on the CFA exam.
Live Online 3-Day Review Workshop includes:
- 20+ hours of expert instruction and review in a live online webcast, then archived online for on-demand viewing
- Thorough review of key topics
- Extensive work with practice questions and answer techniques
- Instructor exam tips and strategies
- Schweser Review Workshop Mind Maps (Review slides)
- Schweser Review Workshop Questions (Practice questions)
- Schweser’s Secret Sauce
Kaplan Schweser - Online Weekly Class - 2018 Level II CFA®
There is no better way to ensure content retention and exam-taking confidence than by reinforcing your studies with Live Weekly Classes. But if your location prevents you from attending one of our traditional classroom sessions, we’ve got you covered. Our 15-week block of Online Classes are also led by CFA charterholders and cover the same material at the same pace and frequency as our classroom sessions. All you need is a reliable internet connection and a comfortable chair.
- On-Demand Video Lectures – Designed to be viewed prior to the Weekly Classes, covering every LOS.
- Archived Sessions – Review at your own pace.
- Weekly Class Workbooks – Two-volume set of workbooks containing material, examples, and questions to support your live instruction.
Times and Dates:
- Early Start: Thursdays (every other week), October 6, 2016–April 27, 2017—NEW*
- London Time: Tuesdays, January 17–April 25, 2017
- Eastern Time: Wednesdays, January 18–April 26, 2017
- Asia Time: Thursdays, January 19–April 27, 2017
*NEW Early Start Online Class:
Are you ready to get serious about the CFA exam? Enroll in the Early Start Online Class. Classes begin in October, 3 months earlier than our standard Weekly Classes, and take place every other week through April. Start your 300 hours today and put time on your side.