2006 & 2005 Exams (Essay Questions)

Please send it to sameergarg.iiita@gmail.com Many Thanks

would anyone send a copy to me please clecl3oy@yahoo.com Thank you

Can somebody please send this to me too mission.cfa@gmail.com Many thanks!

Could someone has received them please send them to me: jhellowmyfriend@gmail.com Thanks for your help!

Guys, this is my second time asking, anyone who recieved those tests…can you please forward them to me I really appreciate it. stefio82 at gmail.com. Thanks in advance

Would appreciate it very much if someone could send them to me at: d.j.weller.92@cantab.net Much appreciated

thank you “jhellowmyfriend”

I’d also appreciate a copy if possible: dylewis@yahoo.com Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Can someone send me copies of both essays and answers. Thanks in advance. cannonkallon@gmail.com

Could someone please send me a copy too. It would be much appreciated tforrow@gmail.com Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Can somebody please send this to me too sandeep.alchemist@gmail.com Thanks a lot !!!

Please send to me too at: joseph2681@gmail.com Thanks!

Can someone help me out? peteypete@operamail.com

please send a copy to me at: dechunw@gmail.com

can anyone send a cppy of the questions and answers to prystin@yahoo.co.uk grt thx.

can anyone you please forward them to me as well at zhaider.acca@gmail.com thank you

can anyone send a copy to cranthir4@yahoo.com.sg ? Great thx!

can you plz send it to nirajbanshal@gmail.com thnx in advance

can someone send me a copy as well - rajesh.damarapati@gmail.com

Does anyone have these 2005 & 2006 exams??? If you have them, could you please e-mail them to me? aman28.mba@gmail.com Thanks