2009 FRM Results Thread

pass rate is 79% … !! thought it was like 40% last yr!?

Last year was a low %. It is usually very high.

monki Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pass rate is 79% … !! > thought it was like 40% last yr!? Where did you see that pass rate?

WHere did you see pass rate?

Pass!!!

i want to know as well… with a pass rate of 79%, now i don’t as hot.

adalfu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i want to know as well… with a pass rate of 79%, > now i don’t as hot. Who cares… when I passed CFA Level 3 in 2006 the pass rate jumped into the high 70s too, only to fall back to the 50s now. But the question is, where can you see the 79 %?

pass

Bionic Turtle is reporting that there are some failures. However, nobody who has failed has yet to post a message.

pass

monki Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pass rate is 79% … !! > thought it was like 40% last yr!? from where did you get this 79 % ???

79% no wayyyyyy…tats way too much

PASS !!

guys, I know someone and infact I have verified that that person failed… it goest like this “we regret to inform you that you have not met the required level of proficiency… blah blah blah…” dont worry, they didnt do a 100%… I dont know how this 79% showed up here…

something to consider… will this be a 79% ? http://www.garp.com/frmexam/frmstats.aspx

Where does the 79% come from? I found on BT someone posted 6XXX applicants passed the exam and he asked how many applied… Where do these people get that information??