2014 Level II MPS according to 300 Hours

I think he’s going for the reverse psychology there. Like “if I keep convincing myself the MPS is 65+, it will end up being lower”.

I see right through that. Right through it!

1. Yes, i HAD been one of the biggest speculators…

2. Yes, i have seen some scores which give some sort of certainty for MPS to be in that range

3. Yes, i myself feel its difficult to arrive at MPS as an exact percentage after all this

4. Whats wrong in being over-excited after an exam in which we put so much time n effort?

Hats off to your pschology related skills. Clap Clap!

1. You were still speculating earlier today…

2. Sure, but there’s certainly many scores we haven’t seen that leave it quite uncertain (in fact, the scores using the 40/60/80 method don’t really mean anything unless those assumptions are true or close to the truth-- I haven’t seen anyone substantiate this assumption)

3. It’s difficult because the score bands are so wide (and there’s one for each topic), we don’t have exact scores, and we’re dealing with a (likely) biased sample

4. Nothing is wrong with being over-excited. I don’t recall saying anything about that, specifically.

Be happy it’s done!

Thank you, I hope we win this time La Copa América!, NOT lol, unlikely unfortunately. Good luck for you too on the results!

Well, if a candidate pass, I think he did good on the entire exam. CFAI apparently does not use 80% as a “good” since the pragmatic MPS is around 65%. Maybe when you get a final score near to the MPS would be labeled as an “enough”, but we will never know anyway.